Yuva Sangam Competition Uttar Pradesh । Online Application Form :- Uttar Pradesh Government invites Online Registration for Yuva Sangam Competition 2018 at portal www.Yuvasangam.in led by Hon`ble Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi. The interested candidates can apply for this completion and participants must participates as a team of five. Each team must have a team leader who will be the sole point of contact and only the team leader has o register for the completion. There are total 11 themes under this competition for the welfare of the common people. UP state govt. is going to conduct this competition in 3 stages – Online Competition, Regional Conventions and Grand Culmination Convention.
Yuva Sangam Competition Uttar Pradesh । Online Application Form
This portal is launched by the State CM Yogi Adityanath. The portal is launched on 29th December 2017. As you must know Uttar Pradesh has around 60 thousands villages and government believes if one youngster works for every village the society will get much better than before. Under this portal youngsters will get the chance to participate in the competitions and the winner will get the prize money of Rs 50,000/- for first position. To apply for the registration youngsters have to fill the application form before the last date of form submission. Dates are in the article below. The competition will be conducted in 3 phases which are Online, Regional and Conclave. The mopre details like the eligibility criteria, prize money and registration process with important details is in the article below.
Yuva Sangam Competition Themes UP
* Uttam Shiksha – To raise the standards of the education in UP.
* Swachh Uttar Pradesh – Describing the citizens role towards Swachh UP and to make it Open Defecation Free (ODF).
* Krishi Kalyan – To double the income of all the farmers in the UP state by the financial year 2022.
* Digital UP – Use of technology to efficiently deliver the schemes for the welfare of the people in UP.
* Paardarshi Pradesh – To ensure good governance with zero toleration to corruption and transparency.
* Swastha Ghar Parivaar – Enabling all the citizens to get high quality primary healthcare facilities in UP.
* Surakshit Pradesh – To ensure safety of all the citizens from crimes in the state.
* Antyodaya Se Sarvodaya – To provide empowerment to the disadvantaged and marginalized sections of the society.
* Jan Bhaagidari – To bring the people closer to the government in UP.
* Kaushal Yuva – Raise the employment opportunities for the youths in UP through various skill development measures.
* Apna Ghar – To provide houses for All citizens in the state.
How to Registration in Uttar Pradesh Yuva Sangam
* First visit the official website by Clicking Here.
* After clicking on this link youngsters will be redirected to any website.
* There applicants will see a option of registration.
* Click on the registration option.
* Now applicants will see a new registration page.
* There applicants have to enter their email id and need to create a password.
* After that click on the login option.
* Application filling process is in the article below.
Uttam Shiksha, Swachh Uttar Pradesh, Krishi Kalyan, Digital UP, Paardarshi Pradesh, Swastha Ghar Parivaar, Surakshit Pradesh, Antyodaya Se Sarvodaya, Jan Bhaagidari, Kaushal Yuva, Apna Ghar