Vridhavastha Pension Yojana Bihar :- The state government of Bihar has started a new pension scheme named “ Indira Gandhi National Old Age Pension Scheme Bihar” for the senior citizen of the state. Under this scheme, government will provide financial assistance in the form of pension to give them a better survival. The National Old Age Pension Scheme was introduced in Bihar in 1995 under the National Social Assistance Programme 2007. The scheme was renamed in 2007 as Indira Gandhi National Old Age Pension Scheme.
Vridhavastha Pension Yojana Bihar
There are 63 Lakh pensioners in Bihar who are eligible for Vridhavastha Pension Yojana. Out of these, 47.5 Lakh have their bank accounts. Out of these bank accounts, 36.5 Lakh accounts are verified by the PFMS – Public Finance Management System of Central Government. Right now only those pensioners will be given Bihar Vridhavastha Pension , whose bank account verification has been found correctly.
Eligibility Criteria for Birdha Pension Scheme in Bihar
* Age of the applicants should be 60 years or above.
* Applicants must be residents of Bihar.
* If applicants are getting benefits from the other social security scheme will not be eligible for Bihar Vridha Pension Yojana.
Document for Vridhavastha Pension Yojana Bihar
* It is mandatory for a person to have Aadhaar card for this scheme.
* applicant to get Bonanza of Bihar for old age pension.
* It is mandatory to give her old age certificate.
* The applicant must have an account in any of his bank accounts.
* Applicant’s income certificate
How to Apply Vridhavastha Pension Yojana Bihar
* Click on this website to apply online in the Bihar Old Age Pension Scheme.
* After clicking on this website, you will see the Old Age Pension Scheme form.
* Click on that link
* Focused on the information you asked more about
* Click the submit button.
* Your form will be considered full.
Amount of Vridhavastha Pension Yojana Bihar
* Under this scheme, the Bihar Government will provide Rs. 600 per month in the form of pension to the senior citizens of the state.
* Vridha Pension Scheme in Bihar is started for the older citizens of the state.
* Government wants to bring development in the living circumstances of old age people.
* Senior citizens of Bihar can take the benefit of the pension scheme.
How To Apply|Apply Online|Online Registration|Online Form|Details|Benefit| Eligibility Criteria|Objective|Online Application form