Vidhwa Pension Yojana Rajasthan
You will be pleased to know that Rajasthan Chief Minister Vasundhara Raje has started the widow pension scheme for the widows of the state. This scheme has been implemented for all sections of the state. The purpose of this scheme is to provide financial assistance to the state’s elderly. The application form can be deposited for free under this pension scheme. Under this scheme, women who have lost their husbands have been made eligible. From which women can not depend on anyone else.
Benefit of Vidhwa Pension Yojana Rajasthan
* The widow women will not be dependent on this scheme.
* Under the scheme, financial assistance of Rs.500 will be given to the government women.
* The benefits of the scheme will be available only if there is no one to look after the widow.
* The monthly pension of Rs 500 will be given to the women between the ages of 18 and 59 years by the government.
* A monthly pension of Rs 1000 will be given to women between the ages of 60 to 74 years.
* All women above 75 years of age will be given a monthly pension of 1500 rupees.
Eligibility Criteria of Vidhwa Pension Yojana Rajasthan
* Applicants should be above 18 years of age.
* Monthly income of candidates should not exceed Rs. 48000 / -.
* The residents of Rajasthan can take advantage of the scheme. And the date of application is in Rajasthan for a period of at least seven years.
* There is no source of income for survival.
* No member of his family is 25 years of age or older or physically disabled in earning livelihood.
* The income of agricultural land in less than half the limits prescribed for marginal farmers has not been included in the income for the concept of eligibility for sanction of pension under these rules.
* The widow / resident listed in the list of families below the poverty line has been granted exemption in eligibility conditions.
Document for Vidhwa Pension Yojana Rajasthan
* Beneficiary should have Aadhaar card
* Beneficiary should have a bank account.
* The applicant should have income certificate.
* The applicant should have an age certificate. In which the voter card is the age on which the certificate is inscribed.
* To apply, there should be certificate of death of husband.
How to Apply For Vidhwa Pension Yojana Rajasthan
* The eligible rural person eligible for pension can submit application form in the prescribed form to the Development Officer, Panchayat Samiti (where the application is residing) and application of Urban Area Sub-Office Officer.
* Application forms are available free of charge in Panchayat Samiti, Tehsil office and District Collector’s office.
Download Application Form
How To Apply|Apply Online|Online Registration|Online Form|Online Date|Details|Benefit| Eligibility Criteria|Objective|Online Application form Vidhwa Pension Yojana Rajasthan