UPSC-BPSC SC / ST Mukhyamantri Civil Seva Protsahan Yojana Bihar | Application form :- Bihar Government has introduced ‘Chief Minister Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribe Civil Services Incentive Scheme’ for the Meghhabi students of Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes of Bihar. Under this scheme, the candidates will be given incentives for SC-ST students after passing the preliminary examination of UPSC and BPSC. Under the Civil Services Incentive Scheme, students will get an incentive of Rs 1 lakh for passing the initial examination of the UPSC. While passing the BPSC Preliminary Examination, a sum of 50 thousand rupees will be given. The Bihar Chief Minister has opened a treasure for the Dalit students of Bihar.
UPSC-BPSC Mukhyamantri Civil Seva Protsahan Yojana Bihar
The government has started a number of other plans besides this scheme. Apart from this, the government has also started the facility of hostels for SC and ST students. Government students have decided to give a grant of Rs 1,000 per month to hostel students during the course of their studies. With this, wheat and rice will also be given as food grains in the hostel. The number of scheduled castes and tribes (SC / ST) hostels in Bihar is 111. And the number of hostels in the Backward and Backward Classes is 66. About 12 thousand students live in these umbrellas. Government will provide 15 kg of foodgrain per child per month in these hostels.
Eligibility UPSC-BPSC Mukhyamantri Civil Seva Protsahan Yojana Bihar
* The applicant should be a resident of Bihar.
* The applicant (SC / ST) should be a student of Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe.
* The income of the applicant should be worked out from 1 lakh.
* The applicant belongs to the Trivau family.
* The applicant has passed the preliminary examination of UPSC and BPSC.
Documents Mukhyamantri Civil Seva Protsahan Yojana Bihar 2018
* The applicant should have scheduled caste and scheduled tribe certificate.
* The applicant should have an education certificate.
* Applicant should have Aadhaar card.
* The applicant should have a permanent resident certificate of Bihar.
* The applicant should have a bank account.
How to apply for Mukhyamantri Civil Seva Protsahan Yojana Bihar
* The applicant must first go to the official website.
* Click on Mukhyamantri Civil Service Protsahan Yojana given in the website.
* After this the form will open.
* Fill the information given in the form carefully.
* Load the document demanded with it.
* Then press the subset button.