Universal Health Coverage Scheme Karnataka :- Karnataka Chief Minister Siddaramaiah is going to launch the universal health coverage scheme / yojana 2018 of the state government by the end of February. The government had promised to roll out the scheme on November 1, 2017. “Around 1.43 families in the state will get health coverage.” The government may have an estimated Rs 1,200 crore for the scheme, “Minister of Health and Family Welfare Ramesh Kumar told reporters here on Friday.
Karnataka Universal Health Coverage Yojana 2018
After the enrollment, the health department will issue them universal health card with which services can be availed of, he said. The current schemes like Yashaswini, Vajpayee Arogyashree among others will be brought under the new scheme, ending confusions over getting medical services under different schemes, Kumar said. The minister said the Karnataka private Medical Establishments Bill and the government is framing the rules. A committee will be formed in private hospitals.
Benefits Universal Health coverage plan
* This Yojana / scheme is applicable for all people in Karnataka and is not dependent on their income.
* Government will release separate health card for people suffering from non communicable diseases.
* With this, any citizen can take advantage of cashless medical treatment and cashless medical treatment.
* The Universal Health Coverage scheme by the Government of Karnataka is expected to begin by 22 February 2018 and the Universal.
* The main purpose of the Universal Health coverage plan is safeguard the health of all people.
* After the health coverage scheme starts, the residents can avail this scheme.
* The Karnataka Government will issue UHC cards to all families.
How To Apply|Apply Online|Online Registration|Online Form|Details|Benefit|Eligibility Criteria|Objective|Online Application form