Umang App Download | Registration – Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Thursday formally launched UMANG, a state and central government services app. A user can sign up on the app for services from the Employees Provident Fund Organisation, the Central Board of Secondary Education, Bharat Bill Pay and others. The Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY) along with the National e-Governance Division (NeGD) have developed the app, the name of which expands to Unified Mobile Application for New-age Governance. The central, state, local bodies, and various government agencies right on Android and iOS based mobile devices. The new offering had emerged on the sidelines of the fifth Global Conference on Cyberspace (GCCS) in New Delhi.
Umang App Information
App Name – Umang
Downloads – 500,000 – 1,000,000
Developer – MeitY, Government Of India
Version – 1.1.5
Requires android – 4.4+
How many Mission Services are targeted in the Umang Application.
With the download of Umang application for your PC, there will be like more beneficial and you may get many services at one place. Narendra Modi, our Prime Minister considers this application is one of the missions for digital India and thus makes a statement that this Umang application is part of the Digital India mission. In addition to this, there were 200 and more services are integrated already in the Umang application and plan to add number of services until the end of 2019. Pan Card, EPF, Central Service and much more at a single platform and found to be much easy for the citizen to discover the service of the government.
Umang App Key Features
* Integration with Digital India Services – It provides seamless integration with other Digital India Services like Aadhaar, DigiLocker, and PayGov. Any new such service will automatically be integrated with the platform.
* Mobile First Strategy – It aligns all government services with the mobile first strategy to leverage mobile adoption trends.
* Secure and Scalable – It supports Aadhaar-based and other authentication mechanisms for service access. The sensitive profile data is saved in encrypted format and no one can view this information.
* Unified Platform – It brings together all government departments and their services on a single platform to provide better and easier services to citizens.
* Uniform Experience – It is designed to enable citizens to discover, download, access, and use all government services easily.
Raise the claim
* Form 10C (Pension Withdrawals Benefits) – An employee can withdraw the contributions made towards Employees’ Pension Scheme, on leaving the service before becoming eligible for members pension (EPS).
* Form 19 (EPF Final Settlement) – An employee can withdraw the contributions made towards the EPF, on leaving service, superannuation, termination or at the time of retirement.
* Form 31 (EPF Partial Withdrawal) – An employee can withdraw the contributions made towards EPF, before leaving of service for various purposes, therefore known as “Advance Form”.
How to download, install, and use UMANG APP
* UMANG app gives a unified approach where users can install an application to avail multiple government services.
* It is currently available for download on Google Play store, Apple App store and even on the Windows store.
* This app is totally free of cost. UMANG mobile application has been developed by the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY) and National e-Governance Division (NeGD).
* The app has a dedicated consumer support working from 8 AM to 8 PM per day.
* In order to download the app, go to the Google Play store or Apple App store, find the app and download it. In case you could not search for the application, you can give a missed call or SMS to ‘9718397183’ to receive a download link.
* Once the app is downloaded, you will be needed to fill in your details like name, mobile number, and more.
* You can also link your Aadhaar Card number with the Umang app.
* Users also have the option of linking the account with social media profiles like Facebook and Twitter.
Umang App Download | Registration, Download Link, Umang application, UMANG app, Google Play store