Tractor Distribution Scheme to farmers in Assam (CMSGUY) :- Assam Chief Minister Sarbananda Sonowal Tractor Distribution Scheme to farmers. Chief made a fervent call to the farmers of the state to work hard with dedication to rejuvenate the agriculture sector and to contribute in the growth of of Assam. Assam government started distributing 10,109 tractors across the state as part of its aim to make farmers’ income double by 2022. Chief Minister 10,109 tractors would be distributed in the first phase of the scheme under the Chief Minister Samagra Gramya Unnayan Yojana (CMSGUY).
Tractor Distribution Scheme to farmers in Assam
While ceremonially launching the country’s largest tractor distribution scheme to the farm units of each revenue village of the state under Chief Minister Samagra Gramya Unnayan Yojana at Sarusajai Stadium in the city on Sunday, Sonowal further urged the beneficiaries to make best use of the tractors provided to them to ensure doubling the rural income. The programme was organized by the Agriculture Department, Government of Assam.
Objective – To double the farmers income by 2022
Model – Covering each of 26000 villages in the state
Focus Area – Core strength (Agricultural Sector) of each village
Investment – Rs 1,000 crore
Approximately Subsidy on each Tractor – 3.84 lakh
Need to launch this scheme – To build community assets and to promote individual capabilities
Benefit of Tractor Distribution Scheme to farmers in Assam
* All 26,000 villages will be covered phase wise with an aim to double farmers income by 2022.
* Public money was used in distributing these tractors and therefore, farmers are needed to ensure proper utilisation of the tractors.
* Government has decided to waive interest on Kisan Credit Cards and other agriculture loans, which are less than Rs 3 lakh.
* The finance minister said the farmers, who returned their KCC loan timely, will get cash incentive of Rs 3,000 from the government.
* Rs 2,500 would be deposited in the bank accounts of tea garden workers, who have already opened their accounts,” he added. PTI TR NN .
* The next phase and the government has allotted an amount of Rs 100 crore for the same.
How To Apply|Apply Online|Online Registration|Online Form|Details|Benefit| Eligibility Criteria|Objective|Online Application form