Solar Charkha Scheme :- The Central government is going to launch Solar Charkha Scheme / Yojana 2018-19 for women employment generation. This scheme will ensure 5 million new jobs for women across the country. The employment process will be launched in the Beed District of Maharashtra first because of the developed condition of the textile industry in the state.
Solar Charkha Scheme/Yojana 2018-19
This scheme will ensure 1100 jobs in every Panchayat and later it will create a lot of job opportunities for Indian women. Solar Charkha Scheme will also promote Khadi These procedures will make sure that the country will regain its lost glory in terms of arts and crafts.
Objectives of Solar Charkha Scheme
* The first and main objective of this scheme is to generate more employment opportunities throughout the country for women and thus Skill Based effective training will be provided to the beneficiaries.
* The second objective of this scheme is to promote the almost lost natural fiber cloth named Khadi.
* This scheme will also resuscitate Khadi and it will ensure the lost craft is once again introduced in the country to regain the lost glory of the country.
* The Khadi Fabric cloth is very essential to India’s economy and overall environment. This fabric is environment friendly and also is a useful option to bolster the economy of the country.
* It will be used to ensure Green Energy throughout the country and subsequently it will also help the economy.
* One of the most important objectives of this scheme is to help the economically backward classes of the country and this scheme will help them by promoting local level enterprises.
* This scheme will ensure that not only Khadi is introduced and job opportunities are created for the women but also this scheme becomes a replicable model for the future.
* The most daunting task is to sustain this scheme and use it properly to benefit the common people.
* This scheme aims to provide certain economic opportunities to the people. This scheme will also encourage social development in the country and therefore this scheme will create a society which is developed in terms of society and economy.
Key Features of Solar Charkha Scheme
* Solar Charkha Scheme will ensure that MSMEs are encouraged properly and to do that the government has ordered all the government undertakings to acquire 20 percent of their desired requirements from the MSMEs.
* Unconventional solar energy will be harnessed through this scheme and thus it will ensure more job opportunities are created which will subsequently result in eradicating unemployment and poverty.
* Solar Charkha Scheme will ensure agro clusters are developed by the government under this scheme in the urban areas. These agro clusters will be developed in the rural areas and industrial constellations.
* The rural areas of India will be helped through this scheme as it will ensure the development of the rural areas. The process will also be decentralized and thus the rural people will be able to enjoy the facilities of this scheme which will therefore create a developed area.
* The government intends to introduce another scheme under the Solar Charkha Yojana. The new scheme will be named Solar Spindle Scheme.
* Under the new scheme the government will provide 500 solar spindles and the cluster of the spindles will contain 4000 spindles in total.
* Solar Charkha Scheme will create an environment in which all the people of this country are able to make an impact in the development of the country.
* It will boost the economy and help the poor and needy people and thus they will also be able to take active part in boosting the economy of India.
How To Apply|Apply Online|Online Registration|Online Form|Details|Benefit|Eligibility Criteria|Objective|Online Application form