SHGs Women Interest Repayment Loans in Haryana Under Deendayal Antyodaya Yojana :- Haryana Government has decided to repay interest on the bank loan of women self-help groups (SHGs) established under Deen Dayal Antyodaya Yojna. The amount of repayment of all interest will be taken by the State Government. Unless the annual income of each member of that group becomes Rs 1 lakh per year Apart from this, the Government will be given cash prizes of 3 groups of SHGs coming in 1st, 2nd and 3rd places.
The selection of these groups will be 1 lakh, 50,000 and 25,000 depending on their annual income. Announcing this plan, the Chief Minister has announced this on State level work of Livelihood Ewam Kaushal Vikas Divas organized by the Haryana State Rural Livelihood Mission. This scheme is part of Nationwide Village Swaraj Yojana which was launched for the overall development of the villages a few days ago.
Objective of Interest Repayment / Subsidy for Women SHGs in Haryana
* All women SHGs established under Deendayal Antyodaya Yojana (DAE-NRLM) can now avail interest intervention on bank loans.
* Loan interest amount will be fully paid by the State Government. However, the pre-condition is that interest subsidy is applicable till every member of that particular group gets income of Rs 1 lakh per month.
* If the income of each member of the Women Self Help Group is not more than Rs. 1 lakh then this decision is not applicable.
* The Haryana government will also choose 3 best SHGs based on their annual income. SHG will get cash prize of Rs. 1 lakh for getting first position, 50,000 for second position and Rs. 25,000 for third position.
* The primary purpose is to realize the importance of skill development to get a good job instead of focusing on the methods of getting people degree.
* This scheme will play an important role in the systematic development of villages along with the welfare of rural women. There are about 15,000 women SHGs and state governments across the state who want them to be all entrepreneurs.
* This scheme will help lakhs of families because most of these families are already working with SHGs.
Apart from this, the Gram Swaraj campaign, which was launched in the state on Dr. BR Ambedkar Jayanti (April 14, 2018), is now complete. In this campaign people were exposed to various schemes being run by the central and state government.
How To Apply|Apply Online|Online Registration|Online Form|Details|Benefit|Eligibility Criteria|Objective|Download Online Application form