UP Scholarship Scheme 2017-18 | Registration :- Uttar Pradesh government has decided to launch Minority Scholarship Scheme UP for the students who belongs to UP Uttar Pradesh. The main objective of UP Scholarship Scheme 2017-18 is to provide financial assistance to the students passing class 10 and 12th and belongs to minority.This is a great initiative by CM Yogi Aaditya Nath towards promotion of education among the students whoa are financially weak and wont able to continue their studies due to lack of finance.
Minority Scholarship Scheme UP is a great boost to the students who achieved good marks in their studies. CM Yogi has proposed Rs. Rs 941.83 crores for scholarship for minority students in their budget 2017-18. Government is preparing the new rules for Pre Matric Scholarship for 9th Class to 10th class students. State government of Uttar Pradesh has launch the Pre Matric Scholarship Scheme UP which will benefit poor families of all caste and category. For Apply Online/ Register for Scholarship follow the instructions below.
Benefit of UP Scholarship Schemes
* Amount of Rs. 550 to 1200 per month will given as a scholarship.
* Candidates pursuing 9th, 10th, 12th, ITI, Polytechnic, Engineering Medical, Nursing, management, BA, B.Com, BA, M.Sc and MA etc are eligible.
Eligibility Criteria for UP Scholarship Scheme
* All Categories as General, SC, ST, OBC and minorities group category candidates are eligible.
* Students studying in any districts of the Uttar Pradesh are eligible.
* Annual Income of parents/guardian of the SC/ST/OBC/Minority student’s should not be more than Rs. 30000.
* Parents annual Income of For Rural area is not more than Rs.19884 & for Urban not more than Rs.25546.
Documents Required for UP Scholarship Scheme 2017-18
* 10th / 12th Mark Sheet
* Aadhaar Card
* Income Certificate
* Address Proof
* Self attested passport size photo
* Digital Signature
* Caste Certificate
* Photocopy of Bank Passbook
How to Apply for Apply for Minority Scholarship 2017-18
* Firstly candidate have to visit official website for UP Scholarship Form 2017-18.
* On homepage find Student section.
* Click on the New Registration or Login if you are already Registered.
* Fill the opened form completely.
* Upload the necessary documents.
* Keep the printout of filled form for future communication.
How To Apply|Apply Online|Online Registration|Online Form|Details|Benefit| Eligibility Criteria|Objective|Online Application form