Sarthi 4 Yojana Uttar Pradesh :- Uttar Pradesh Transport Department will be launching “Sarathi 4 Scheme” on January 1, 2018 to make online driving license in UP. Under UP Online Driving Licence, there will be no need to go to the office of the department, but it will be possible to get a driver driving license by applying from home. Departmental officials have started working on this scheme. There is facility of online application and fees for learning driving licenses in the department. According to the officials, this system will work on the system for a few months after the launch of the UP Online Driving Licence.
After that, the learning driving license applicant will be able to apply application form from home and upload the signature and photograph for the application while sitting at home. They will be able to give online test from home and if they will pass online test then they can print out a learning driving license from their own printer. After one month the applicant can come to RTO office for applying permanent Driving Licence. For permanent Driving Licence they have to pass fitness and physical test. If he passes here, he will be issued a regular driving license. The process of bringing transparency in the making of driving license. The next year, the ‘Sarathi 4 scheme’ can be launched.
Documents Required for UP Online Driving Learning Licence:
* Aadhar Card
* Votor Id
* 10th Marksheet
* Address Proof
* Photograph in JPEG format
* Scanned copy of Signature
* Documents Required for UP Online Driving Permanent Licence:
* Original learner’s licence
Check Driving Licence Status UP:
* An applicant can check the status of his driving licence in two ways – online or offline.
* The online status can be checked by visiting the official portal of the Uttar Pradesh Zonal Transport Office.
* The applicant can enter his name, reference number, date of application, and receipt number to see the exact status of the licence.
* Another way to check is to visit the RTO where the applicant has given his competence test.
How to Apply UP Online Driving Licence:
* The Uttar Pradesh RTO has an official website where individuals can apply for a licence online.
* By visiting the e-services portal, the applicant can download Form 4, which is the application licence to drive.
* The appropriate details have to be entered correctly in the form.
* A few documents, serving as proof of identity and nationality of the applicant, as mentioned in the portal have to be uploaded.
* Once all the instructions have been followed, the form has to be submitted.
* A reference number will be generated, which has to be produced at the time of the competency test.
* Some RTOs may also ask for a printout of the filled registration form.
Making Corrections in the Driving Licence UP:
* Filling the application form correctly is essential. However, in spite of the care taken, some mistakes may tend to occur, as the form moves to different departments.
* Misspelled names and wrong addresses are some common errors that may occur.
* In order to correct such mistakes the applicant has to collect and fill relevant applications, available at the RTO or online.
* The concerned official will verify the corrections and on approval, the new licence with corrected details will be issued.
* The licence can be collected on the same day from the office.
* A small fee will be charged, based on the corrections.
How to Apply Private Vehicle Licence UP:
* Form No. 9
* Original driving licence
* Three passport size photographs
* Age proof (any one of these – Aadhar Card, Birth Certificate, Passport, Voter’s ID)
* Form No. 1 i.e. self declaration of physical fitness
* Current residence proof (lease/rental agreement, passport, ration card, or utility bill)
Sarthi 4 Yojana Uttar Pradesh|UP Online Driving Licence|Check Driving Licence Status UP|How to Apply Private Vehicle Licence UP|Check Driving Licence Status UP|How To Apply|Apply Online|Online Registration|Online Form|Details|Benefit| Eligibility Criteria|Objective|Online Application form