Samarth Scheme 2018 :- The Textile Ministry of the Government of India has launched the Sample Plan 2018, which is capable of training and employment in the textile sector. Under this scheme, the government will impart skill training to the youth to promote employment in the textile sector. In the CCEA meeting chaired by the Prime Minister, this plan has approved. Under this plan, about 10 lakh young Indians will be trained in the period of 3 years from 2017 to 2020.
Initially this scheme will be launched for the capacity building of youth workers in organized and traditional garment groups. The primary objective is to provide skill development training to 10 lakh youth to achieve the export of $ 300 billion in textile sector by the year 2025. The central government has allocated Rs. 1300 crores for the scheme which will cover the entire cloth value chain except spinning and weaving.
Training Pattern & Funding for Samarth Scheme 2018
Able Plans 2018 – Training Patterns and Financing: – The pro-plan will provide high quality training to the youth as training courses are in line with the National Skills Qualification Framework (NSQF). The Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship (MSDE) informs the general criteria for financing the training courses.
In order to effectively provide this training, the Textile Committee will have to act as a resource assistance agency. Use biometric process for selection of candidates for training plan. Candidates should have Aadhaar card for this scheme.
Samarth Scheme 2018 – Skill Development in Textiles Sector
* All talented young people who want to make a career in the textile industry can take advantage of this new scheme.
* Under the pro-plan, the government will provide training to about 10 lakh youth in the textile sector from 2017-20.
* For this scheme, the government has set aside Rs.1300 crores except for Tai and weaving.
* Able Plans will also ensure 70% of the successful trainees.
* This scheme will boost exports and by 2025, there is a big step towards achieving exports of $ 300 billion in textile sector.
Scheme for Capacity Building in Textiles Sector (SCBTS) | Ministry of Textile launched Samarth Scheme to train 10 lakh youths in textile sector|How To Apply|Apply Online| Online Registration|Online Form|Details|Benefit|Eligibility Criteria| Objective| Download Online Application form|http://texmin.nic.in/