Rupashree Scheme West Bengal The State Government of West Bengal has introduced the West Bengal Rupashree Scheme 2018 for the empowerment of the adolescent girls of the state. The West Bengal government of India led by the Hon’ble Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee has planned a new Yojana for the Girls student named Rupashree. A lot of families in West Bengal face difficulty for arranging money for the marriage of their daughters. The State government wants to stand by these poor families.
West Bengal Rupashree Yojana 2018
The scheme explores itself by the name of the Yojana. Under this Yojana, the state government will provide Rs. 1.5 lakh to the eligible and needy girls of the state. This assistance will be given as one-time assistance at the time of their marriage after attaining the age of 18 years. The state government will provide the benefits of this scheme to about 6 lakh girls of the state.
Conditional Cash Transfers Under Rupashree Scheme 2018
* Annual Incentive – Govt. will provide an annual incentive of Rs. 1000/- (previously Rs. 750) to the girls in age group of 13 to 18 years studying in various schools.
* One Time Grant – The second is that govt. will provide one time grant of Rs. 1.5 lakh (previously Rs. 25000/-) at the time of their marriage.
* However, the pre-condition is that the girls is unmarried at that particular time.
Objectives of Rupashree Yojana West Bengal
* The state government will incentivize the girls for complete secondary or senior secondary education or equivalent in technical streams.
* For sure that girls stay in schools and avoid marriages at least the age of 18 years.
* Also, in order to reduce the risks of early pregnancies, child & maternal mortality rate and health conditions.
* Apart from this, the state government will provide this assistance to fair and economic spheres.
* We have Kanyashree for education of girls. But one can apply for Rupashree only if they want to marry off their daughter after she turns 18,” the chief minister clarified later.
Eligibility Criteria for Rupashree Prakalpa Scheme 2018
* Applicant must be a permanent resident of West Bengal.
* The age of the girl must be above 18 years at the time of her marriage to apply for the Rupashree Yojana 2018 .
* No minimum educational qualifications required to apply Rupashree Yoajan.
* The annual family income does not exceed Rs. 1.5 lack.
How To Apply।Apply Online।Online Registration।Online Form।Details।Benefit। Eligibility Criteria।Objective।Online Application form