Rashtriya Gram Swaraj Abhiyan (RGSA) :- National Gram Swaraj Abhiyan (RGSA) is a new version of the Rajiv Gandhi Panchayat Shakshanikaran Abhiyan (RGPSA) and incorporates various projects to strengthen Panchayati Raj system in the country. The Central Government is going to launch the National Village Swaraj campaign in all the states from April 14, 2018 to May 5, 2018. In this initiative, all the ministers will be staying at least one night in the villages along with Scheduled Caste (SC) and Scheduled Tribe (ST). This step is to please the poor and economically backward sections, especially the Dalits.
Rashtriya Gram Swaraj Abhiyan (RGSA) 2018
All Ministers will take a report card for implementation of several welfare schemes. All Ministers will take a report card for implementation of several welfare schemes. With the report on implementation, these leaders will explain to the people on the schemes like Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojna, Prime Minister Ujjwala Scheme, Suvidha Yojana, PM Life Jyoti Bima Yojna, PM Safety Insurance Scheme, PM Housing Scheme etc.
Rashtriya Gram Swaraj Abhiyan (RGSA) for Dalits
It is “exercise on the ground” to reach people, get conversations and get reports on their user experience of different plans. This step will cover all the rural areas belonging to scheduled castes and scheduled tribes. The minister will remain in the homes of the Dalits to understand his condition and give the ground reality of various schemes. RGSA Initiative This scheme is designed by Dr. B.R. Will start on Jayanti. All Ministers will tell and explain to the welfare schemes implemented by the Central Government.
* Increasing the potential and impact of Panchayats and Gram Sabhas.
Enabling democratic decision-making and accountability in panchayats and promoting people’s participation.
* Strengthen the institutional framework for knowledge building and capacity building of panchayats.
* Promote the transfer of powers and responsibilities to the Panchayats as per the spirit of the Constitution and PESA Act.
* Enabling villages to function effectively as a basic platform for people’s involvement, transparency and accountability within the Panchayat system.
* Create and strengthen democratic local self-government in those areas where Panchayats are not present.
* Strengthen constitutionally mandatory framework on which Panchayats are established.
* Presently, this scheme is proposed to be launched so that Panchayati Raj Institutions can develop the capabilities of the administration to meet the sustainable development goals.