Rajkiya Pratiba Vikas Vidyalayas (RPVVs) Delhi Admission 2018-19 for Class 6th to 9th :- The Directorate of Education has started admission for admission in class 6, 7, 8 and 9 for Delhi Entry 2018-19. Accordingly, all the Government / Government Aided / MCD / NDMC and Delhi Cantt Board School, RPVV can apply for admission in Sixth to Ninth Class. Interested candidates can download Delhi Government entrance examination 2018-19 for admission in educel.nic.in in 21 government talent development schools.
There are about 3,000 seats in these schools, all candidates can apply between April 2, 2018 and 9 April 2018. Candidates will have to apply for admission test on April 13, 2018. Application for admission in class 7, 8 and 9th will be submitted offline for offline RPVV. However, for online classification of class 6 th, online registration (online registration) will be done by the Head of Schools at RPVV, where the students are currently studying. All candidates will have to look at eligibility criteria, important dates and guidelines before filling the daily government school admission form 2018-19.
Delhi Admission 2018-19 – RPVV Important Dates
* Submission of RPVV Applications – 2 April 2018 to 9 April 2018 (9 a.m to 11 a.m, on 9th april upto 1 p.m).
* RPVV Examination Date – 13 April 2018 (3 p.m to 5:20 p.m).
* Result Declaration – 19 April 2018 (2 p.m).
* Draw / Lottery (if applicable) – 20 April 2018.
* Fees Submission, Document Submission and Admission Process – 20 April 2018.
Offline Registration Delhi Admission 2018-19 in RPVV Class 7th – 9th
This year, Class 6th has 2170 seats, 189 seats in 7th grade, 184 seats in 8th grade and 350 seats in Class IX. Below is the complete process for download registration form for admission in Class VII, VIII and Ninth Class in Rajkiya Pratibha Vikas Vidyalayas: –
* First of all go to official website edudel.nic.in.
* Click the “Public circular” link on the homepage or click on this link directly.
* After this, the candidates can click “Entry Information for admission in Classes 6 to 9” in the Princess Pratibha Vikas Vidyalayas for the 2017-19 DDE (RPVV) session.
* The next Government Talent Development School school entry form 2018-19 will appear as follows.
Candidates can download this entry form, fill in all the details and submit it to the interested RPVV school.
Eligibility for Rajkiya Pratibha Vikas Vidyalaya Admission 2018-19
* Only Delhi Government students / government assisted / can apply in MCD / NDMC / Delhi Cantt.
* Only those students who have studied in these schools from the last two years (2016-17 and 2017-18) are eligible.
* For admission candidates have received minimum 60% marks in the previous class.
* The entrance exam is 2 hours 20 minutes (140 minutes), which includes questions for the purpose of testing mental and numerical ability, common sense and understanding. Apart from this, the Hindi and English writing capabilities of candidates will also be tested. Exam fees of Rs. 50 is applicable for only class 9 while submitting the registration form. Candidates will have to submit copies of the required documents after submitting the registration form.
How To Apply|Apply Online|Online Registration|Online Form|Details|Benefit|Eligibility Criteria|Objective|Online Application form Jobs|Posts|Vacancies|Bharti|Admit Card|Answer Key|Result