Rajasthan Fasal Rin Mafi / Karj Mafi Yojana / Farm Loan Waiver Scheme for Farmers :- After Uttar Pradesh and Maharashtra, now has announced that the loan waiver scheme for farmers The state government has struggled with the long 13-day protests of farmers until they have announced about the loan waiving up to Rs. 50, 000 / – for the farmers. It was Uttar Pradesh then Maharashtra, two of BJP-led states that started the farmers’ loan waiver scheme, now Rajasthan, another BJP-led state announced the loan waiver scheme in the state.
On 14 Sep 17, Wednesday the state authority has declared about the scheme after continuous farmers’ protest across the state. The scheme will be led and supervised by the state authority of agriculture. The protest was running from first week of September and ended on 14th September night. 50, 000 / – for every farmer.
Eligibility Criteria of Fasal Rin Mafi / Karj Mafi Yojana / Farm Loan Waiver Scheme for Farmers Rajasthan 2018-19
* Small and marginal farmers can apply for the waiver scheme.
* Only states’ farmers will be beneficiary.
* Farmers who have taken debt before 30 Sep 2017 will be eligible in the loan waiver scheme.
Objective of Fasal Rin Mafi / Karj Mafi Yojana / Farm Loan Waiver Scheme for Farmers Rajasthan 2018
* The scheme was started for the benefits of the farmers in the state. After the unending protest by the farmers the state has taken this decision to waive loan amount on crops.
* The scheme is aimed to give benefits to the farmers in buying crops, harvesting and other farm related activities. Also by reducing the burden of crop loans farmers will get more opportunity to recover from natural calamities and crop destruction.
* The loan amount as mentioned Rs. 50, 000/- per farmer will be waived off. The scheme will be applicable in crop loans. Apart from loan waive 4 of the crops will get Rs. 200/- cost benefit on them. The crops are groundnut, urad, saybean and moong.
* Besides the loan waives and crop benefit, the state authority has also agreed to increase the Minimum Support Price for the crops. The MSP increase has not declared officially but it was issued in the agreement.
* Also the CPM-led farmers’ group has claimed to give away Rs. 2000/- as kisan pension for the senior citizens of the state. That is farmers who are aged more than 60 years should get Rs. 2000/- as pension.
How To Apply|Apply Online|Online Registration|Online Form|Details|Benefit|Eligibility Criteria|Objective|Online Application form