Prime Minister’s Central Armed Police Forces Scholarship Scheme 2018। Apply Online :- Welfare and Rehabilitation Board, Central Police Forces with the support of National Defense Fund has invited Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme for Central Armed Police Forces & Assam Rifles application form. Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme (PMSS) 2017 is for the dependent widows and wards of central armed police forces and Assam Rifles personnel.
Prime Minister’s Central Armed Police Forces Scholarship Scheme 2018। Apply Online
The objective of this scholarship scheme is to motivate them towards professional and technical education. Total 2000 of Scholarship to be sanctioned equally for both girls & boys under PM Scholarship Scheme 2017-18 will be given for the each academic year in addition to renewal cases of previous years.
Eligibility Criteria PM Scholarship 2017 for Central Armed Police Forces
* Wards/widows of deceased CAPFs & AR personnel died in harness/election duty, wards of personnel disabled due to causes attributable to Government service and Wards of Ex-CAPFs & AR personnel in receipt of Gallantry Awards.
* Wards/widows of retired and serving CAPFs & AR Personnel.
* Pursuing first professional degree programme in the field of Engineering, Medicine, Dental, Veterinary, BBA, BCA, B. Pharma, B.SC (Nursing, Agriculture, etc.),
* Having minimum 60% marks in Minimum Entry Qualification
Duration & Amount of Scholarship
* Girls Rs.2250/- per month
* Boys Rs.2000/- per month
Documents required to apply for Prime Minister`s Scholarship Scheme (PMSS)
* Service Certificate to be issued by H.O.O
* Applicant Bonafide Certificate
* Copy of the bank pass book
* Applicant Mark sheet of 12th & 10th
* Dependent Certificate
* Applicant Disability Certificate
* Death Certificate
* Applicant Certificate of Gallantry award
How To Apply|Apply Online|Online Registration|Online Form|Details|Benefit| Eligibility Criteria|Objective|Online Application form