Prakash Hai to Vikas Hai Scheme Uttar Pradesh :- Under the Leadership of CM yogi Adtiyanath UP cabinet launched new Power scheme. Prakash hai to vikas hai in Uttar Pradesh is launched on December 25th 2017. Uttar Pradesh power yojana is launched on the birth anniversary of former Pradhanmantri Sh. Atal Vihari Vajpayee. Mr. Srikant Sharma the Power minister of Uttar Pradesh covered two villages of Mathura district on the day of launch of power scheme in Uttar Pradesh. Villages that are covered under prakash hai to vikas hai yojana are Lohban and Gausana.
Prakash Hai to Vikas Hai Yojana Uttar Pradesh
To mark the birth anniversary of former Prime Minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee, Uttar Pradesh government launched two schemes i.e. Prakash hai to Vikas hai and Kisan Uday Yojana.100% Houses are covered in these two villages on the day of launch of scheme. In addition Uttar Pradesh government set the target of covering 16 million till the end of December 2018. Main motive is to cover all villages under the slogan Prakash hai to vikas hai as per power scheme. Meanwhile Saubhagaya scheme has set the target of 4crore household for electricity connection in India. In the same way Uttar Pradesh government covered 25lakh households under PM Saubhagya scheme till 25th December 2017.
Eligibility for Prakash Hai to Vikas Hai Yojana
* In this scheme the persons who are BPL card holders and under poverty line are eligible.
* Also the income of the family must not exceed Rs.35000 per year.
* In conclusion Uttar Pradesh government wants to develop their state and this is started from Prakash hai to vikas hai slogan.
* Under Prakash Hai to Vikas Hai Yojana UP government plans to provide 16 million connections by 2018-end.
* Under this scheme the state government of Uttar Pradesh will provide free electricity connection to the poor people of the state.
Kisan Uday Yojana
* The scheme aims at replacing existing 5 HP/7.5 HP submersible and coupling sets of farmers which would cover 10 lakh farmers by 2022. Consequently, 35 per cent saving on power consumption will be achieved.
* BPL card holders, those without a roof or having less than Rs 35,000 as income a year are eligible.
* They can get the connection by paying Rs 550 only as against the earlier Rs 10,000.
Target of the Power scheme
* Uttar Pradesh government set the target of 16million households to the prakash hai to vikas hai scheme.
* After the launch of Saubhagya scheme Uttar Pradesh government provides electricity connections to the 25lakh households in the state.
* Thus the remaining target will be achieved in few months as per officials.
* In addition every household have to pay Rs.50 during the electricity connection and Rs. 550 they have to pay in installment with 10 months time period.
How To Apply|Apply Online|Online Registration|Online Form|Details|Benefit| Eligibility Criteria|Objective|Online Application form