Pani Bachao Paise Kamao Scheme Punjab 2018
Pani Bachao Paise Kamao Scheme Punjab 2018। पानी बचाओ पैसे कमाओ योजना पंजाब :- PSPCL Punjab State Power Corporation is going to introduce a scheme for the farmers of Punjab, so that the farmers can easily earn money. You all know that water is essential for our life as much as agriculture and electricity. In such a situation, we should not abuse the water but save it. A plan has been initiated by the Punjab Government to further this objective.
Apply Pani Bachao Paise Kamao Scheme Punjab 2018
This will give the farmers an opportunity to earn money for every unit to save water and save electricity. This will increase the power of the state, and farmers will also be able to earn money. This scheme has been implemented in districts of Fatehgarh Sahib, Jalandhar and Hoshiarpur. The Board says that this scheme is being implemented because the level of water in Punjab is going down very low. Because of which the scheme is being started.
Benefit for Pani Bachao Paise Kamao Scheme Punjab
* According to the new scheme, if the consumption of agriculture sector consumes less electricity than its tubewell capacity then it will be paid at the rate of four rupees per unit on the saved electricity.
* This amount will be credited directly to its bank account.
* For example, according to the BHP capacitors of the meter, if the extent of power consumption of the farmer is fixed at one thousand unit per month and the farmer consumes 800 units of electricity at his place then 800 units with a value of 4 rupees per unit at 200 units Rupees will be credited directly to its bank account.
* Also, here also tell that if the consumption of electricity is increased by the unit per month per month, then the Agriculture Sector Consumers will not have to pay any kind of payment and all the power will be given free under the old scheme.
* Apart from this, it will be implemented after determining the extent of the motor’s capability in the farmer’s farm and according to power consumption.
Powercom officials said that the farmers who will not adopt this new scheme, those farmers will get free electricity as before. On the said pilot feeders, the voluntary consumers who adopt this scheme will be allowed to keep the account of the subsidy on their tubewells, but no bill will be issued. The consumers of these 6 feeders will be given electricity only during the day and if more than 80 percent of the consumers adopt this scheme then the consumers of these areas will be provided two hours more power supply.
Pani Bachao Paise Kamao Scheme Punjab 2018 , Apply Online,Online Registration,Online Form, Online Application form