Online Apply Niti Aayog। Atal New India Challenge। Application Form
The Government of India has an online application for the Atal New India Challenge under the Atal Innovation Mission (AIM). This program will support innovators in building products and solutions using advance technologies in areas of social relevance and national importance. Central Government will give Rs 1 crore reward to selected candidates. Interested candidates can apply online through the official website aim.gov.in.
This Atal New India Challenge, under the government, encourages innovations in areas of health, housing, energy, water and sanitation. It will be done through a grant-based system. On the basis of state-of-the-art technologies in government focus areas, the products are being called for designing and displaying the products. All MSME units, startups, R & D organizations, academics and innovators can apply online before June 10, 2018.
Focus areas for Atal New India Challenge
Fog vision system for road and rail
Systems to predict, identify, and recognize rail failure using technologies
Predictive Maintenance of Rolling Stock
Alternate fuel based transportation
Instant Portable Water Quality Testing
Affordable Desalination/Recycling Technology
Waste management recycling and reuse
Garbage composition devices
Quality of compost
Mixing blades for composting
Atal New India Challenge 2018 Online Application Form
* First visit the official website aim.gov.in.
* On the homepage, click on “Atal New India Challenge” link in main menu or click directly on this link.
* Then fill it out after opening ‘Atal New India Challenge online application form’.
* Fill the information asked in the form carefully.
* Submit this form now.
* Here the candidates will have to fill their general details, type of unit, technology description, manufacturing plan, commercialization scheme, initial market plan and video prototype. Even candidates will have to upload their latest resumes, business plans and supporting documents like self certification.
* Finally, the candidate can click on the “Submit” button to submit his full application form. In addition, candidates can take printout of the full application for any future reference.
How To Apply|Apply Online|Online Registration|Online Form|Details|Benefit|Eligibility Criteria|Objective|Download Online Application form