Online Application MP Mukhymantri Medhavi Vidyarthi (Chhatra) Yojana 2018 -19
Madhya Pradesh Mukhyamantri Medhavi Vidyarthi (Chhatra) Yojana 2018 – 19 :- Madhya Pradesh government has asked for meritorious students to apply online for the Chief Minister MedhaVi Vidyarthi Vidhyarthi 2018-19. The benefit of this scheme can be registered in all the meritorious students or more than 70% marks in the Secondary Board of Examination (MPBSE), who are getting more than 85% marks in CBSE, in the Chief Minister MedhaVi Vidyarthi Yojana, 2018.
For such students, the state government will provide full entrance fee and course fee till graduation level. Interested candidates can apply online at the scholarshipportal.mp.nic.in for the CM’s meritorious student scheme. Whose parents income is not more than 6 lakh rupees annually.
The state government will pay their fees for admission to the government, medical, engineering, management, law and private sector industrial, medical colleges and other educational institutions.
MP Mukhyamantri Chhatra Yojana 2018 Eligibility
* The candidates must fulfill the eligibility criteria to fill the online application form:-
* Candidates must be a resident of Madhya Pradesh and,
* All the applicant students must have secured more than 70% marks in MPBSE and more than 85% marks in CBSE/ ICSC and,
* The annual income of the family of the applicants must not exceed Rs. 6 lakh per annum For complete details, the candidates can check the eligibility criteria using the link – MP Medhavi Vidyarthi Yojana 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Highlights MP Mukhyamantri Medhavi Vidyarthi (Chhatra) Yojana 2018 – 19
* Students who get more than 75% marks in the 12th class will be eligible for this scheme.
* In case of admission in government college, the government will pay the fees.
* Madhya Pradesh government can charge students after 12th standard.
* To take advantage of this scheme, students should be permanent resident of Madhya Pradesh.
* After completing the degree, students will have to work as a government employee for 2 years.
* Beneficiaries will have to book 10 lakhs with the government.
* To avail the meritorious student scheme, the annual income of the parents of the students should not exceed Rs. 6 lakh per annul.
How to Pay MP Government Financial Assistance
* Madhya Pradesh government will provide 1.5 lakh rupees financial assistance to every meritorious student
* Support for government college students will be given directly to the institutions.
* Private college students will get financial support directly in their bank accounts.
* In government colleges, the government will pay full fees for BA, BSc, BCom, Nursing, Polytechnic and all undergraduate courses.
MP Mukhyamantri Medhavi Vidyarthi Yojana 2018 Registration / Status
All the candidates can fill the online application form for Medhavi Chhatra Yojana Registration 2018 on MMVY Portal. At the portal, candidates can also check Applications, Application Recommended for sanction, Application Pending with Institutes, Applications and Amount sanctioned and applications pending at DTE ePayment order. Below is the complete procedure to apply online:-
* Firstly visit the official MP Scholarship Portal scholarshipportal.mp.nic.in
* On the homepage, click at the “मुख्यमंत्री मेधावी विद्यार्थी योजना” link under ‘Updates’ section or directly click this link
* This will open Mukhyamantri Medhavi Vidyarthi Yojana Portal. Here candidates have to scroll over the “Application” section and then click at the “Register on Portal (New Student)” link to open the registration form as it appears below:-
* Here enter all the details and click at the “Check Form Validations” button to complete the registration process.
* Now all the ‘Registered Users can Register and Manage their Application’ by making Application Login as it appears below:-
* For more details on Mukhyamantri Medhavi Vidyarthi Yojana 2018 Complete Process, click at the link – Process Chart
How To Apply|Apply Online|Online Registration|Online Form|Details|Benefit| Eligibility Criteria|Objective|Online Application form