Odisha Free Laptop Distribution Scheme 2018 -19
Odisha govt. is going to distribute free laptops to the meritorious students of Plus Two in the state. All the students who have attained merit in various streams in the +2 examinations are eligible for Free Laptop Distribution Scheme 2018-19. List of Beneficiaries will be released in the month of July.
A total number of 15000 students of class 12th (XII) will get these free laptops under Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana. For Free Laptop Scheme, govt. has selected 30 nodal centers to provide laptops to the meritorious students. A candidate whose name appears in the Free Laptop Distribution Scheme Beneficiary List 2018-19 can receive laptops from their concerned principal till 31 December 2018.
Even the students whose name appears in the Odisha Laptop Distribution Supplementary List 2018-19 can also receive laptops from their principals between 31 December 2018 to 31 January 2019.
Odisha Free Laptop Distribution Scheme 2018-19 (Biju Yuva Sashaktikaran Yojana)
* Meritorious students passing 12th standard from CHSE, Vocational students passing from CHSE (O) and Upa-shastri students passing from Shree Jagannath Sanskrit University, Puri are eligible.
* On the basis of marks scored by students in CHSE exam in various streams and Upshastri exam, a merit list will be prepared. This will be the complete List of Beneficiaries for Free Laptop Distribution Scheme and will comprises of the name of 15000 students.
* Govt. will distribute the laptops at 30 Nodal Centres and IT dept. will deliver the laptops to the principals of nodal colleges. Principal can only provide the laptops to only those 15000 students whose name appears in Laptop Beneficiary List 2018-19.
* The list will be made public in the month of July 2018. In case their is any query, then candidates can contact their principals. If complaint is genuine, then the principals can add the name of such students in the Free Laptop Scheme Supplementary Beneficiary List 2018-19.
* A student can take laptops from their principals anytime before 31 December 2018.
* After the last date, a supplementary list will be released to cover all the students whose name appears in the first list but failed to received the laptop. Even the genuine students who have given complaints will also get included in this supplementary list.
* Last date to collect laptops from the concerned principal for the Students in Supplementary List is 31 January 2019.