Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana Bihar (मुख्यमंत्री कन्या उत्थान योजना बिहार) :- Bihar Chief Minister has introduced the Chief Minister Kanya Uphaan Yojana Bihar for the poor girls of Bihar. The main objective of this scheme is to make women socially, academically and economically viable. The Bihar government has made big decisions for its Cabinet meeting. This scheme is to educate and motivate the poor girls of Gowa. In this scheme, basic facilities have been provided for girls.
The aim of the Chief Minister Kanya Utthan Yojana is to reduce child mortality rate, to prevent female fetid, promote essay and encourage whole vaccination, promote girls’ education, increase gender ratio, birth of girls, prevent child marriages and Reduction in fertility rate is also included. The government will give 10 thousand rupees to every girl in her meeting to pass 12th. And for the graduation, the girl will be given 25 thousand rupees.
Apply Online Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana Bihar
‘Chief Minister Kanya Utthaan Yojana’ is a very big scheme of the state. This scheme will benefit all the girls from the state till the graduation pass. Under this scheme, there is a provision of giving ₹ 2,000 to the parent / parent / guardian’s bank account on the birth of a girl child. Besides, a provision of giving 1,000 ₹ 1,000 in parent account of parent / guardian has been made to complete 1 year and registration of Aadhaar.
Objectives of Bihar Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana
* Prevention of female feticide.
* Birth registration and complete immunization of girls.
* Increase in sex ratio, decrease in infant mortality rate.
* Promoting child education.
* Prevent Child Marriage.
* Reduction in fertility rate.
* An increase in the economic contribution of girls in the society.
Eligibility of Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana Bihar
* The benefits of this scheme will be available only to residents of Bihar.
* This scheme will be restricted to two children of the family.
* The beneficiary should have the Aadhaar card.
* The beneficiary should have a bank account.
* No person in the girl’s house does the government job
* If the girl wants to get financial help of Rs.10000 / – then it is mandatory to give a mark sheet of 10th class.
* If the girl wants to get financial assistance of Rs.12000 / – then it is mandatory to give a mark sheet of 12th class.
Online Apply Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana
* Firstly go to the beneficiary official website.
* Click on the Girl Raising Scheme form on that.
* Fill the information asked in the form carefully.
* After filling out the form, press the submit button.
How To Apply|Apply Online|Online Registration|Online Form|Details|Benefit|Eligibility Criteria|Objective|Download Online Application form