Mukhyamantri 1 Lakh Housing Scheme Application Form Bangluru : Karnataka Chief Minister Siddaramaiah started Mukhyamantri 1 Lakh Housing Scheme to provide houses to the EWS category people. The eligible people can fill Mukhyamantri 1 Lakh Housing Scheme online application form at official website ashraya.kar.nic.in. CM’s One Lakh Houses is started to provide houses to the people who are form economically weaker section. The state government of Karnataka will also provide provide a subsidy of Rs 2.70 lakh- Rs 3.50 lakh for houses.The State government on Tuesday started the process of receiving applications from those aspiring to own a house under Mukya Mantri 1-lakh Housing Programme.
CM’s 1 Lakh Bengaluru Housing Scheme Online Application Form
* To fill the online application for for Mukhya Mantri 1-lakh Housing Programme the eligible people have to visit official website ashraya.kar.nic.in.
* Click at Online Application Form Government Order Survey Number & Availability of lands One Lakh Houses Application PPT Floor Tentative Model Individual Unit Tentative Model Hoblis of Bengaluru
* Advertisement in the CM’s One Lakh Houses – Bengaluru section.
* Fill the complete and accurate details in the application form and click at submit option.
* Take a print out of your application form.
* The application form can also be submitted to the Bangalore One Centers, all ward offices of BBMP.
CM’s 1 Lakh Bengaluru Housing Scheme Eligibility Criteria
* The annual income of the applicants must not exceed Rs. 87000.
* Applicants must be a permanent resident of Bengaluru for the previous 5 years.
* Applicants must not have a house of their own (on their own name) and should not be enrolled or have taken subsidy from any other scheme.
Necessary Documents for Mukhyamantri 1 Lakh Housing Scheme Application Form Bangluru
* Caste Certificate Number of Revenue Department.
* Number of Income Certificate of Revenue Department.
* Domicile Certificate Number from Revenue Department.
* Ration Card
* Aadhaar Card Number
* Labor Department Registration Number (only for Construction workers).
* Voter Card Number
The candidates have to pay Rs. 250 as application fees through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net banking. Moreover, candidates can also pay fees in cash at the Bangalore One Centers (Axis and HDFC bank).
Government Order Survey Number and Availability
Floor Model (Tentative) Individual Unit Tentative Model
Official Website One Lakh Houses Application Entry Form
Print Acknowledgment/ Challan / Online Payment
How To Apply|Apply Online|Online Registration|Online Form|Details|Benefit| Eligibility Criteria|Objective|Online Application form