MP Bhavantar Bhugtan Yojana 2018 : – Madhya Pradesh Government has successfully launched Bhawantar Bhugtan Yojana/Scheme for the cost loss funding to protect the risk of agricultural prices, in which the central government has announced a minimum support price (MSP). The State Government will pay the difference between the sale price and the remunerative price in the bank accounts of the farmers, under the Mukhyamantri Bhavantar Bhugtan Yojana.
Good news for all those who have not registered for the scheme. The government is providing another chance to the farmers from 15 to 25 November to register themselves in the scheme. State government has modified this scheme a bit and now the farmers can sell their items in their own district. The date is also extended to 25th November which was first until 31st October. Farmers have to sell their food items to the 15th of December and until then there will be some holidays. So farmers need to hurry up to sell their items to the government.
Moong Daal – Rs 5375 / – per quintal
Teil – Rs 5300 / – per quintal
Soyabean – Rs 2850 / – per quintal
Bazara – Rs 1425 / – per quintal
Pady – Rs 1550 to Rs 1590 / – per quintal
Mungfali – Rs 4250 / – per quintal
Jawar – Rs 1700 / – per quintal
Maze – Rs 1425 / – per quintal
Jawar – Rs 1700 / – per quintal
Udadh – Rs 5200 to Rs 5400 / – per quintal
MP Bhavantar Bhugtan Yojana 2018-19
Chief Minister Shivraj Singh said that youths possess an immense power. There is no task in the world which you can not accomplish. Youths can perform miracles, if they get enough facilities and opportunities. They can bring the laurel to the family, state and the country. CM Chouhan addressing the Yuva Diwas Samaroh and Bhavantar Yojana program on the occasion of Swami Vivekanand Jayanti at Chhindwara today.
Certificates of difference amount (Bhavantar Rashi) worth Rs. 64 crore 3 lakh 43 thousand 279 were distributed to the registered 32 thousand 309 farmers and the amount has been deposited in the bank accounts of the farmers by pressing an electronic system by the Chief Minister Chouhan under the Bhavantar Bhugtan Yojna. He performed bhoomi poojan and dedicated schemes costing Rs. 24.58 crore and distributed checks of loan and subsidy amount along with certificates of various schemes to the beneficiaries.
Objective MP Bhavantar Bhugtan Yojana 2018
* There is a good news for the farmers. In Madhya Pradesh, the work of registering of farmers for Rabi Season 2017-18 crops in Bhavnata Payment Scheme is being started on 12th February i.e., that is, today, in three and a half thousand Primary Agricultural Cooperative Societies. Let us know that this registration process will continue till March.
* According to official information, registration will continue until March 12. Principal Secretary, Farmer Welfare and Agriculture Department, Dr. Rajesh Rajaura has issued detailed guidelines to the Food and Civil Supplies Department and Managing Operations of State Agricultural Marketing Board regarding registration arrangements.
* In the first phase of the scheme, the amount of Rs. 136 crores 75 lakhs has been paid to 1 lakh 28 thousand farmers.
* The second phase of the scheme, payment of Rs. 704 crores has been made to registered farmers.
* MP Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan had talked directly with the farmers in the program ‘Dil Se’ to the program broadcast by All India Radio.
* Such arrangements will be made soon, in which the copies of the measles copy will be made available to the free farmers of the year, under the scheme.
* Under the scheme, the farmer will be told that the area under which crop sowed.
* Calculating the average yield, the amount of difference between the price and the sale price directly to farmers’ accounts.
* Crop Girdavari mobile app will be collected about farmers and their production.
* The beneficial prices of the crop will be decided by the Madhya Pradesh Agricultural Product Cost and Marketing Commission.
* This plan will ensure that matters related to displacement, land boundary and mutation will be addressed within three months.
How To Apply|Apply Online|Online Registration|Online Form|Details|Benefit|Eligibility Criteria|Objective|Online Application form Jobs|Posts|Vacancies|Bharti|Admit Card|Answer Key|Result