Maharashtra Kanya Van Samruddhi Yojana :- The Government of Maharashtra has announced the launch of a new scheme “Kanya Vaan Samrudhi Yojna”. Under this scheme, the government will give plant to every family of farmers where the girl is born. Under this scheme, if a girl girl is born between April 1 to March 31 in any farmer’s family, it can fill the application form for any time in a year.
This scheme will benefit families of about 2 lakh farmers per year. This plan has been approved by Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis in the Cabinet meeting held on June 27, 2018. This plan will also ensure that the income of these newly planted trees be used to protect the future of girls.
As a result of this scheme, women will be empowerment and plantation will also be encouraged. Although this scheme is applicable to a maximum of 2 girl children in the family.
Kanya Van Samruddhi Yojana Features
* The government will provide absolutely free plants to all those families of farmers where the girl will be born.
* The government will provide 10 plants free of cost to every farmer.
* The beneficiaries need to plant plants between July 1 and July 7th.
* The income earned from these trees will be used by families to protect the future of families.
* These plants will be of different varieties – Teakwood, mango, jackfruit, black bears and chimneys.
* For a maximum of 2 girls in a family, farmers can avail of this benefit.
Application Form Maharashtra Kanya Van Samruddhi Yojana
* A farmer in the state can register a girl between April 1 of the current year till March 31 next year.
* For this reason the farmers will have to submit an application with the Gram Panchayat.
* Farmers will also have to make a birth certificate of the girl and apply it with the application form.
* After verification, 10 farmers will be provided free of cost from the forest department to each farmer family.
How To Apply|Apply Online|Online Registration|Online Form|Details|Benefit|Eligibility Criteria|Objective