Madhya Pradesh Mukhyamantri Kalyani Sahayata Yojana :- Madhya Pradesh Government is going to launch the Kalyani Sahayata Yojana / Scheme for the widows. Under this scheme, the government will pay Rs. 300 per month to all widows (widows) between the age group of 18 to 79 years as monthly pension. And whatever old widows, they will get 500 rupees in the form of monthly pension. In addition to this, the government will give Rs 2 lakh to all those widows who will make the couple who will be called “Kalyani” .
It is a big step of the government, on the “empowerment of women”, the MP government will specifically emphasize widow remarriage and provide financial assistance of Rs. 2 lakhs. This scheme will depend on women and self. The government will also encourage people to overcome social evils like dowry and child marriage.
MP Mukhyamantri Kalyani Sahayata Yojana (MKSY) Pension for Widows
* MKSY is a monthly salary scheme for widows living in Madhya Pradesh.
Under this scheme, Madhya Pradesh government will provide 300 widows to widows in the age group of 18 to 79 years of age.
* All widows over 79 years of age will get monthly salary of Rs 500 per month.
Apart from this, the government will provide financial assistance of Rs 2 lakh for widow remarriage.
* Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chauhan, under the chairmanship of the state cabinet, decided to change the name “Kalyani”, a respected term “widow”.
Eligibility of Mukhyamantri Kalyani Sahayata Yojana Madhya Pradesh
* The applicant should be a permanent resident of Madhya Pradesh.
* The applicant should be 18 to 79 years old.
* The benefits of this scheme are only widowed women.
Document for Mukhyamantri Kalyani Sahayata Yojana Madhya Pradesh
* Applicant must have Aadhaar card.
* The woman should have a certificate of death for her husband.
* The applicant should have a bank account.
How To Apply|Apply Online|Online Registration|Online Form|Details|Benefit|Eligibility Criteria|Objective|Online Application form Jobs|Posts|Vacancies|Bharti|Admit Card|Answer Key|Result