LDA to Build 2500 Flats Under PM Awas Yojana Lucknow :- Lucknow Development Authority is going to build 2500 flats under PM Awas Yojana from Lucknow till March 2018. The central and state government will also provide subsidy of Rs. 2.5 lakh under Housing for All Scheme Till now, 1100 applications have been received in the PM Awas Yojana Lucknow. Houses under this scheme will be built on the basis of housing development and applications made in the LDA. The LDA has given the target of 12 thousand houses in the City from the Housing Department in which the cost of 2 room sets will be 4.50 lakh rupees.
LDA to Build 2500 Flats Under PM Awas Yojana Lucknow
The responsibility of providing housing under PM Awas Yojana will be Lucknow will be SUDA while Housing Development Council and LDA have been given the flats. Demand Survey is being done before this According to the demand survey, the two cities will be given the capacity. A subsidy of 2.50 lakhs will be given by the Government of India and the State Government in the designated buildings under PM Housing Scheme. In addition to the subsidy, all eligible persons will have to deposit 2 lakhs for each building.According to this, according to the rules on the value of the building, GST will also be given to the beneficiary person.
Design LDA to Build 2500 Flats
* 2 room sets will be created in this plan. There is a provision of kitchen, toilet, bathroom and a balcony.
* In addition, a contribution of Rs 1.5 lakh will be given from the Central Government per building and a grant of Rs 1.50 lakh from the State Government. Under this, the buildings will be built in Affordable Housing in Partnership.
* Action plan for constructing 430 in Balaganj and 2070 houses in Basantankun has been prepared. Now its number can be increased.
Details of LDA Flat Scheme
* The SUDA or development authority will be authorized to select those who live in slums.
* Houses will be given the lines of first come, first come There will be an online random selection
* Housing will be given to people who do not have land and the people will be in the Multi Story Type Building.
* Subsidy will also be given to those who have their own land in this scheme.
* But those under land less than 300 square feet will not be included.
* Such people will also be selected by the Sada or Development Authority.
* In this, 2 lakh 40 thousand rupees will be given in the government.
* In this, if a poor person makes a home with a loan from a bank, then he will also be given a subsidy of 2 lakh 40 thousand.
* This amount will be reduced to that person’s loan amount or sent directly to the person’s account.
How To Apply|Apply Online|Online Registration|Online Form|Details|Benefit| Eligibility Criteria|Objective|Online Application form