Kusum Scheme Solar Agricultural Pumps Yojana :- Center Government has decided to start Kusum Scheme / Yojana 2018-19. Under this-scheme the solar pumps that we used for irrigation will now convert into Solar Pumps. The Center Government Kusum Scheme will help in solarization of agricultural pump sets for doubling the farmer’s income by 2022. The government has also approved Rs. 48,000 crore in Union Budget 2018-19 for 5 years.
Kusum Scheme Solar | Agricultural Pumps Yojana -2018-19
This will save pollution and electricity In the budget it is announced that 3 crore solar pumps will be used under this scheme. Under the scheme, by 2022, three crore pumps in the country will run by solar power instead of electricity or diesel.
Subsidy for Farmers under Kusum Scheme 2018
* Total cost of Kusum scheme will be 1.40 lkh crore.
* New Kusum Yojana farmers will get 60% cost subsidy.
* Central Government will contribute 48 thousand crore
* Farmers will have to raise just 10% of their total cost while 45,000 crore will be made from bank loan.
Objective of Kusum Scheme / Yojana 2018/19
* Farmers will have to pay only 10% of the amount of solar energy equipment.
* The government will provide 60% of total cost of the machine in the form of subsidy to the farmers.
* Central Government will provide subsidy directly to the farmers in their bank accounts and farmers will not face any difficulties.
* The bank will provide 30% of total expenditure in the form of bank loan to the farmers.
* Waste land will be used under Kusum Scheme 2018-19.
* Kusum Yojana 2018 will boost the solar energy
* Central Government of India also mentions that they are going to solarize the existing agricultural pump sets of 7250 MW Capacity. The Government of India is spending Rs.15,750 Crore
* Various other government tube wells of 8250 MW capacity with a subsidy of Rs.5000 crore.
* The Center Government of India mentions that this Kusum Scheme 2018 will help replacing all the existing diesel pumps.
How To Apply|Apply Online|Online Registration|Online Form|Details|Benefit|Eligibility Criteria|Objective|Online Application form