Kisan Karj Rahat Scheme (Krishi Rin Samadhan Yojana) for Farmers in Madhya Pradesh

Kisan Karj Rahat Scheme (Krishi Rin Samadhan Yojana) for Farmers in Madhya Pradesh

Kisan Karj Rahat Scheme (Krishi Rin Samadhan Yojana) for Farmers in Madhya Pradesh :- Madhya Pradesh government has approved the launch of Krishi Rin Samadhan Yojana for farmers. This loan relief plan (Rin Rahat Yojana) defaulter will eliminate interest loan relief scheme on farmers’ bank loan. Any farmers who are unable to pay their debts till June 30, 2017. They will be covered under this plan. MP Government will provide Rs. 2600 crore for this farmer tax relief scheme / MP loan forgiveness scheme. About 17.78 lakh farmers will benefit in this bank loan interest-free scheme.

Kisan Karj Rahat Scheme (Krishi Rin Samadhan Yojana) for Farmers in Madhya Pradesh

The state cabinet will allow farmers to pay their debts in 2 installments. Accordingly, the first installment will be paid till 15 June 2018. The first installment (50% of the loan amount), the government will provide interest subsidy and the defaulter will end the farmers’ interest. In addition, the government will approve a new credit line for the second loan in 2018. For this, 80% of the MP Government loan amount will be covered and the bank will bear the remaining 20% ​​amount.

MP Krishi Rin Samadhan Yojana – Kisan Karj Rahat Scheme

* The farmers who have failed to submit their part-time loan till June 30, 2017, will get relief from debt.
* MP government will forgive interest on bank loan under the farmers’ tax relief scheme. This scheme will help about 17.78 lakh defaulter farmers in the state.

* Now the farmers can pay their debts in two equal installments and 50% of the loan amount is to be paid till 15 June 2018.
* After 50% of principal payment, interest will be waived and a new credit limit will be approved for the loan in the financial year 2018.

* In addition, the remaining principal amount of the loan will be converted into cash loan @ 0% interest scheme.
* The MP government has allocated Rs 2600 crore for the Agricultural RIN Scheme. In this MP loan forgiveness scheme, the state government will provide 80% of the loan amount whereas co-operative banks will have to pay 20% of the loan.

Krishak Samriddhi Yojana & Kalyani Sahayata Yojana

In addition to the MP Agricultural Debt Waiver scheme the state cabinet also gave a bonus of 200 rupees per quintal in the form of bonus last year and Rs 265 for the wheat and paddy crops for the current year, MP government, on April 16 and June 10, 2018, bank accounts of farmers directly. Will deposit money in In addition, under the Farmer’s Prosperity Scheme, the government will provide a bonus amount of 100 rupees on the gram, lentil and mustard crop.

MP government is going to create 43 new tehsils in 30 urban areas with population of between 1 and 5 lakhs. There will be 5 new tehsils in Bhopal and Indore; There will be 3 new tahsils in Gwalior and Jabalpur; There will be 2 new tehsils in Ujjain and 25 tehsils in 25 other districts. For construction of each tehsil, Rs 2 crore, 5 lakh rupees for vehicle, one tehsildar and sub-tehsildar, assistants (peak grade) and other employees.

How To Apply|Apply Online|Online Registration|Online Form|Details|Benefit|Eligibility Criteria|Objective|Online Application form

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *