Kisan Kalyan Karyashala Yojana :- The Central Government is going to organize the Farmers Welfare Workshop 2018 at Block level on May 2, 2018 for the farmers. Under this scheme, the government will teach new and advanced farming practices to the farmers. In this, farmers of every block, agricultural officers, scientists and progressive farmers will gather and negotiate. This will lead to a holistic development in the agriculture sector and will also ensure food stores and agricultural products. The government will also implement multi-dimensional 7 point strategy to increase the welfare of farmers and their income.
Apply for Kisan Kalyan Karyashala Yojana
Farmer Welfare Workshop 2018 will provide farmers the opportunity to discuss various ways to increase their income through the use of new technology. Farmers will be made aware of various central government schemes created for them. This initiative is a major step towards “income of double farmers by 2022”. The central government aims to rely on agricultural policy income rather than product dependence. For this reason, the government will bring various agricultural reforms and provide adequate budgetary support.
Multi Dimensional Seven point Strategy for Farmers
The central government is going to identify potential areas of agriculture and will provide more investment. Even the government will increase the income of farmers by diversification in horticulture and animal husbandry and pisciculture. Government will implement the following 7 point strategy for the development of farmers: –
* Special emphasis on irrigation with an end-to-end solution on resource creation to ensure “more crop per drop”.
* Provision for providing high quality seeds and nutrients according to the requirement of soil of each farm.
* Large investments in warehouses and cold chains to prevent the loss of crop harvesting.
* To promote value addition through food processing.
* The government will also implement the national agricultural market and e-platform (e-NAAM) to eliminate the flaws in all 585 centers.
* To meet the risk factor, the government will start the crop insurance scheme at a lower cost.
* Apart from this, the government will also encourage related activities like dairy-animal husbandry, poultry, bee keeping, horticulture, and fisheries.
* Card work related to check of soil health, check of land of registered farmers will also be given in the workshop.
The government will also emphasize the importance of the retail market, known as GRAM (Rural Retail Agricultural Markets) for agricultural marketing. The Ministry of Agriculture is constantly working to reduce the cost of cultivation, increase production, profit returns and risk management. This will help in achieving the goal of “doubling farmer income” by 2022.
How To Apply|Apply Online|Online Registration|Online Form|Details|Benefit|Eligibility Criteria|Objective|Download Online Application form