Jharkhand Johar Yojana :- The state government of Jharkhand has announced the launch of the new Johar scheme (Jharkhand’s Opportunities for Harnessing Rural Development) within the state. Under the new implementation the government aims at helping people belonging to backward class in the society financially. It shall be offering with all possible assistance to these people to help improve their social status within the coming years. In addition, govt. will launch a various programme under this scheme to students empowerment. Employment will be given under this scheme. Govt. will provide various job opportunity under this scheme. Moreover, Daughter of BPL families will get financial support on marriage under Johar Yojana.
Jharkhand Johar Scheme 2018
The married couple will also be covered under this scheme. As per the new implementations of the government Rs, 11,000 will be given to each married couple for getting started with their married life.As well as, small entrepreneurs of BPL families will be also availed to get up to 4 Lakh loan to set up a poultry farm for themselves within the state. It will be a great platform to increase their income double by produced eggs.It also plays a main role in Livelihood opportunities as more job opportunities are created for the unemployed youth in Government Egg Agency.
Jharkhand Johar Scheme Details
* First and fore-most, the new scheme was officially passed by the CM Shri Raghubar Das and his Cabinet of Minister’s officially in the meeting held on 17th Jul 2017.
* Lately it has been announced by the state government that the new implementation of the scheme will be functional for the fiscal year 2017 – 18 for the benefit of the people.
* To take full benefit under the Johar Yojana the applicant has to be a resident of the Jharkhand state by birth. He will have to prove with his or her permanent resident-ship of the state.
* The government has also made it very clear that the benefit will only be provided to the candidate or family who belongs to the BPL category (Below Poverty Line).
* According to the statements the benefit can also be claimed by the newly wed couples of the state who are from BPL category.
How to Apply for Johar Yojana Jharkhand
* Visit the official website of Jharkhand http://www.jharkhand.gov.in/ .
* After visiting the homepage, they have to go upload content.
* Then go into departments, NRLM and finally they need to click on sanction order.
* An application form will open in PDF file.
* They have to fill it along with mandatory details and need to deposit it department.
How To Apply, Apply Online, Online Registration, Online Form, Online Application form