2.5 Lakh for Inter Caste Vivah Shagun Yojana in Haryana :- Haryana Government has introduced the Chief Minister’s Social Samarshata Interracial Marriage Shagun Yojana to inter-caste couple in the state. Under this scheme, the government has decided to give incentive amount of 2.50 lakh rupees to the married couple. The funds will be spent by half and half of the central and state government for this scheme. After being married, all married couples can apply for this promotion amount within 1 year.
Online Application for Inter Caste Vivah Shagun Yojana 2018 in Haryana
The objective of this scheme of the government is to eliminate the discrimination of caste in society and encourage the promotion of inter-caste marriage in order to increase mutual harmony. In order to take advantage of this scheme, it should be related to a Scheduled Caste from the male and one should be of non-scheduled caste. Haryana Governor Captain Singh Solanki has also signed this scheme order. CM Inter caste marriage assistance scheme will enable couples of poor sections of society to live better lives after marriage. Only the people living in Haryana can apply to receive incentives.
Objective of Inter Caste Vivah Shagun Yojana in Haryana
* The government will give an incentive of Rs 2.50 lakh to the couple who got married.
To take advantage of this scheme, the competent authority will have to give a marriage registration certificate. After that, this amount will be made available.
* The government has started the benefits of this scheme under the simple process.
* The name given to the couple will be given in the name of Joint Fixed Deposit (FD), given under Inter-caste Marriage Shagun Scheme.
* This incentive amount can be withdrawn after three years of marriage.
Eligibility of Inter Caste Vivah Shagun Scheme in Haryana
* The beneficiaries of this scheme can get permanent resident of Haryana.
* Married couples should also have a Joint Bank Account, in which the first woman will be the woman.
* This bank account must be in state or nationalized bank.
* Benefits of this scheme will be available to the applicants only during the first marriage.
* The benefit of this scheme can apply for promotion within 1 year from the date of the couple’s marriage.
All the applicants who want to avail of this marriage assistance promotion will have to submit registration certificate from District Magistrate (Civil marriage) or Tehsil rate / SDM. The District Welfare Officer will verify the documents and verify the place of marriage and application. After completion of the verification process, DWO is entitled to sanction the amount. In the end, DWO will divide / deposit the incentive amount in pairs of joint accounts
How To Apply|Apply Online|Online Registration|Online Form|Details|Benefit|Eligibility Criteria|Objective|Download Online Application form|Scheduled Caste & Backward Classes