Himachal Pradesh Pushp Kranti Yojana :- Himachal Pushpa Kranti Yojana is creating new employment opportunities for the youth of Himachal Pradesh. Horticulture Minister Mahendra Singh Thakur met Union Agriculture Minister Radha Mohan Singh in New Delhi on Tuesday and Rs 150 crore for the Himachal Pushpa Kranti Scheme and Rs 120 crore for various project proposals for inclusive development of the Horticulture sector in the state.
Irrigation and Public Health Minister Shri Mahender Singh Thakur, who also holds the portfolio of Horticulture called on Union Agriculture Minister Shri Radha Mohan Singh at New Delhi today and urged for a funding of Rs. 150 crore for ‘Himachal Pushp Kranti Yojna’ for next five years besides Rs. 120 crore for various project proposals for the inclusive development of horticulture sector in Himachal Pradesh.
He said that State Government had conceived Pushp Kranti Yojna project on protected cultivation of flowers to promote the agenda of growth and development aggressively during the next five years.
He said Himachal Pradesh was fast emerging as Flower State due to its congenial agro-climatic conditions for growing different type of flowers round the year under protective covers. The protective cultivation of flower will not only safe guard the farmers from weather vagaries, monkey menace and protection from wild animals, but also provides ample opportunities for better livelihood for educated unemployed youth of the state, he added.
Apply Himachal Pradesh Pushp Kranti Yojana
The Horticulture Department has prepared a number of specific project proposals, including setting up of GAIL control system in the State’s fruit belt to protect the fruit crops of Rs 23.06 crore under “Integrated Development Mission of Horticulture”. Under the program “Parampagram Krishi Vikas Yojana”, another project has been provided for the next three years for the promotion of organic farming in the state.
Himachal Pradesh Pushp Kranti Yojana Benefit
* Under this scheme, the Government has made provision of Rs.23.06 crore under Horticulture Development Mission to save fruits and crops from hail and rain.
* The state government has made a demand of Rs.120 crore for the cultivation of handicrafts and Rs.60 crore for agriculture development scheme and Rs.15.11 crore under the bee keeping scheme.
* State Government will provide loan facility to Ubao for starting this scheme.
* There are many possibilities of flower production (flower product scheme) in Himachal Pradesh.
* The state government is encouraging the youth of Himachal to cultivate flowers.
* Various varieties of flowers and different varieties can be grown in different seasons and different environments every year in the state.
* This scheme will provide employment opportunities to the youth of the state.
* Farmers will get protection from the weather and loss of wild animals by cultivating them from flower farming.
How To Apply for Pushp Kranti Yojana Himachal Pradesh
The State Government is going to start this scheme soon. The State Government will soon issue instructions in the blocks. You can also take advantage of this scheme by completing online application. http://himachalpr.gov.in/OnePressRelease.aspx?Language=1&ID=11525
How To Apply|Apply Online|Online Registration|Online Form|Details|Benefit|Eligibility Criteria|Objective|Online Application form