Himachal Pradesh Mukhyamantri Nirog Yojana (मुख्यमंत्री निरोग योजना) :- In the budget announced by the new government of Himachal Pradesh, its new budget 2018-19, has given many blessings to residents of Himachal Pradesh. In his budget, the Chief Minister (Mukhyamantri Nirog Yojana) announced the ‘Chief Minister’s scheme’. Under this scheme, the people of the state will get free medicines. This scheme will be run by the Health Department.
This is a very big initiative of the government which will make all the tests free of charge. The government will benefit poor people from this scheme. Under this, the Random Blood Sugar Test, blood pressure test, eye test and other tests will be conducted under normal health check. The main objective of this scheme will be to know the probable problems initially by getting them tested so that they can be treated early.
Himachal Pradesh Mukhyamantri Nirog Yojana
The government has changed many of its policies. The government first gave 66 free medicines. Now instead of that, 330 medicines will be provided free of cost in health centers. With this suppression, the government will also provide free insulin and hemophilia medicine for children up to 8 years of age. So far 95 percent vaccination was done for the prevention of diseases like misal and rubella. Now the government’s aim is to make it 100 per cent. In this budget session, the Chief Minister has made a provision of 50 crores.
Other benefit mukhyamantri Nirog Yojana Himachal Pradesh
* Himachal Pradesh Government is going to provide health care cover of Rs 5 lakh to every family of the state.
* Under the National Health Protection Scheme, every family will be provided health care up to five lakh rupees per year after being admitted to hospital in critical condition such as heart bypass surgery, brain surgery and other illness.
* The aim of this scheme is to make it the world’s largest health care plan.
* Himachal Pradesh is going to provide Telemedicine facility to 50 remote sub-centers of far-flung areas with its new initiative.
* Through this SEBA Telemedicine, the health care services can be made available to the citizens in far-flung areas at minimal cost.
* Presently telemedicine program in Kelangang, Kaja and Pooh is going on in Pangi.
* There is a budget provision of 2,302 crores for the Department of Health and Medical Education.
* State’s Health Budget is the highest health budget per capita in all states of the country.