Fish Meal Scheme / Ekushe Annapurna Yojana / Machh bhaat Fish Food Meal West Bengal :- The West Bengal Government has announced ‘Ekushe Annapurna Scheme’ / Fish Meal Scheme 2018-19 for economically weaker sections. Under this scheme, the West Bengal Government will be given a Fish Meal for the poor people at Rs. 21 / -. After Rajasthan, Andhra Pradesh, Orissa and some other states, now there will be food stalls across the state for distribution of low cost food in West Bengal.This scheme will be named after ‘Ekashe Annapurna.
This scheme will be started by the State Government of West Bengal in 1st of May 2018. Under this scheme, the state government will start 100 food stalls.One of the most famous examples of a scheme like this was the course of the Amma Canteen in Tamil Nadu. Under this scheme, outlets were served for a piece of idli for Re 1, a plate of sambar rice for Rs 5 and a plate of curd rice for Rs 3.
Fish Meal Scheme / Ekushe Annapurna / Machh bhaat Fish Food Meal 2018
* Under this scheme, government offices and various government departments. All employees of the offices will get subsidized nutritious food.
* The total cost of feeding a fish (a plate) is only 21 rupees. According to one such Annapurna scheme each plate will consist of rice, lentils, curry curry and fish curry accordingly.
* The West Bengal government will start this scheme from 1st May.
* West Bengal State Fisherman Cooperative Limited (known as Benfish) will work on the related marketing work of this scheme.
* West Bengal selected 5 locations Kolkata, Shyambazar, DLF in New Town, Gariahat, Salt Lake and Ruby Crossing will have this food stalls. From March 2018, pilot scheme will start operating.
How To Apply|Apply Online|Online Registration|Online Form|Details|Benefit| Eligibility Criteria|Objective|Online Application form