E-Rickshaw Subsidy Rs. 50000 Scheme 2018-19 in Chhattisgarh :- Chhattisgarh government has announced the launch of E-Rikshaw Subsidy Scheme 2018-19 for the poor. Under this scheme, a labor subsidy of Rs 50,000 will be given to all the people for the purchase of e-rickshaw in the state by the Labor Department. This scheme is for those rickshaw drivers who run cyclical rickshaw everyday. This e-rickshaw subsidy scheme of the state government will prove beneficial for the economically weaker rickshaw pullers. Under the Chhattisgarh E-Rikshaw Subsidy Scheme the government will bear one-third of the total cost of new e-rickshaws.
ई-रिक्शा सब्सिडी योजना 2018-19 छत्तीसगढ़ | E-Rickshaw Subsidy Rs. 50000 Scheme 2018-19 in Chhattisgarh
The e-Rikshaw subsidy scheme was announced by the Chief Minister of Chhattisgarh in his monthly radio program (Raman Ke Goth) in Raman Ke Goth. Which was broadcast from the Raipur center of AIR. Earlier this scheme was only for some districts. But now the government will give the benefit of this scheme in the state. Government will give subsidy facility under the DMF for this scheme. So, the state government. This initiative has taken. Apart from this, the state government will launch the Bihna Yojna (formerly Swarna Jayanti Employment Scheme) to assist the women self-help groups (SHGs).
Benefit of E-Rickshaw Subsidy Scheme 2018-19 Chhattisgarh
* The state government has launched e-rickshaw subsidy scheme 2018 to encourage people to buy new e-rickshaws.
* This will improve the living standard of those who have taken poor rickshaws and pollution level will also be reduced.
* All the people will get a subsidy of about Rs 50,000 for the new rickshaw by the Labor Department.
* The price of new e-rickshaw is 1.5 lakh rupees. The buyer must pay only Rs. 1 lakh.
Eligibility of E-Rickshaw Subsidy Scheme 2018-19 Chhattisgarh
* The applicant should be a resident of Chhattisgarh.
* The applicant should be a student of Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes.
* The income of the applicant should be worked out from 1 lakh.
* The applicant belongs to the Trivau family.
Documents Mukhyamantri Civil Seva Protsahan Yojana Bihar 2018
* The applicant should have a permanent resident certificate of Chhattisgarh.
* The applicant should have scheduled caste and scheduled tribe certificate.
* Applicant should have Aadhaar card
* The applicant should have a bank account.
How To Apply|Apply Online|Online Registration|Online Form|Details|Benefit|Eligibility Criteria|Objective|Download Online Application form