e-labour Portal Punjab – Recently, the Hon’ble Chief Minister of Punjab Captain Amarinder Singh has launched a new web portal for the easy delivery of the services to the workers of the state. The name of the web portal is e-labor portal. The main motto behind launching this scheme is to provide online services and facilities for workers. All the workers of the state will have to register themselves at the e-labor portal by visiting the official web portal i.e. pblabour.gov.in for availing the benefits of the scheme. After registration, workers can avail the benefits of various services through the online portal.
e-labour Portal Punjab
He main objective of Labour Department is to maintain the industrial peace for better industrial relations between workers and employers through investigation and settlement of industrial disputes to promote industrial harmony, so that the production in industry goes on un-interrupted so that there is no loss of man-days and strikes and lockouts can be prevented. Apart from this the Department implements various labour laws enacted by Govt. of India as well as by the State. Online registration process is explained below.
Punjab e-Labour Portal Online Registration Procedure
* Firstly visit the official website i.e. pblabour.gov.in.
* Then Click on “Create New User”.
* After that, a “Registration Form” will appear on the screen.
* e-labor Portal Punjab Registration Form.
* Then fill out the registration form carefully.
* After that hit “Submit” button.
Highlights of e-Labour Punjab 2018
* With the help of this portal after making the online registration e Labour, the benefit from the side of the government, labour department directly credit in the account of the candidates/ labour.
* There are also some other important facilities given by the department.
* On this online portal, you can make the online registration, submit the online application form .you only have to make one time online registration and have to submit online documents.
* All the other benefits will be transfer to the account of the workers directly by the labour department.
* And other all schemes which are launched by the labour department Punjab, the benefits of these schemes will also directly be paid to the labour of the state.
* With the help of this portal you can download the inspection report.
* You can file the annual return on this online web portal.
* With the help of this web portal, more people can contribute to worker and labour of the state.
Facilities at e-labour Portal
* Online Registrations
* Active Common Application Form (CAF) for Submission of Online applications
* One time submission of documents
* Online payment gateway for payment of fees
* Easy processing and time bound approvals under the RTS Act
* Third party Online verification
* A graphical dashboard to facilitate decision makers
Additional / Special Features
* Candidates can View and Download Inspection Reports.
* Moreover, this will ease Annual Return Filing.
* Subsequently, candidates can submit their contribution for labour welfare fund in an online mode.
* This will provide an option for Self Certification Scheme.
* Furthermore, there is a facility for joint inspections through factory and labour wing.
Labour Commissioner, Punjab, SCO No. 47-48,
3rd floor, Sector – 17 E, Chandigarh
Punjab, INDIA, Phone. + 91-172-2702486
Fax. + 91-172-2704091
How To Apply|Apply Online|Online Registration|Online Form|Details|Benefit| Eligibility Criteria|Objective|Online Application form