Digital India Internship Scheme | Application Form :- Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MEETY) has launched the Digital India Internship Scheme. Under this scheme, under the skill development initiative, the government will provide Rs. 10000 per month to the youth. The Central Government will select 25 students for every session. Under this scheme, 25 interns will be included for a period of three months. These interns will be paid 10 thousand rupees per month.
Application Form Pradhan Mantri Digital India Internship Scheme
This internship is a good opportunity for a student to learn practical work experience while staying under the guidance of qualified and experienced supervisors and consultants. Union Electronics and Information Technology Minister Ravi Shankar Prasad has launched the website of Digital India Internship Scheme in New Delhi. Interested candidates can apply online for internship at meity.gov.in/internship-checheme. This scheme is a major step in the direction of Digital India Internship Scheme 2018.
Duration of Internship
Objective of Pradhan Mantri Digital India Internship Scheme /Yojana 2018
* The scheme aims to provide an opportunity to experience the transformation and process of government work through the intentive Digital India.
* The purpose of Digital India internships is to give them the opportunity to gain experience while connecting the youth with the government’s digital process.
* The aim of the government will be to give students the opportunity to explain digital governance, digital payment, cyber security during the internship.
* Explain this scheme to the youth, to explain how the government works, how the government processes operate.
Elegibility of Pradhan Mantri Digital India Internship Yojana
This is a two-month internship plan that includes summer training during May and June or winter training during December and January. This internship can be extended up to 3 months as per the requirement of meteoyee. Candidates will have to meet the following eligibility criteria to become eligible for the Digital India Internship Scheme: –
* For this, the students of second or third year B.Tech. Or BE students or ME or M.Tech. Students can apply.
* Students will have to do an integrated degree / dual degree (BE / BTech, ME / MTech). And 10 + 2 + 5 education pattern in the fourth / 5th year.
* All candidates with good academic background will be given preference.
* All students will have to take minimum 60% marks in the final degree or certificate examination.
How to apply for Digital India Internship Scheme
* First of all, the applicant must go to the official website.
* उस के बाद Digital India Internship Scheme पर क्लिक करें।
* उस के बाद Register करे।
* फिर Click on Apply for Service or Login.
* अब User Name, Password and Captcha code given and click on Submit.
* Once logged in, on the left menu click on Apply for services and then click on View services.
* Click on ‘Apply’.
Government. Electronics and IT, internships in areas of research and development in Cyber Law / IT Act, Digital Forensic, Malware Analysis, Mobile Governance, Cloud Computing, Digital Literacy, Software / Hardware Industry Promotion and Digital Payment. All students will be awarded certificate after completing the internship and submitting the report.
Apply LinkDigital India Internship Scheme Application Form
How To Apply|Apply Online|Online Registration|Online Form|Details|Benefit|Eligibility Criteria|Objective|Download Online Application form |Government Digital India Internship Scheme, BE BTech Internship, Digital Governance Digital