Delhi Free Civil Service Coaching for SC / ST Students 2018 :- The Delhi government is all set to give free tuition for the civil services, engineering exam aspirants from SC/ST and underprivileged backward communities. The Social Welfare Minister Rajendra Pal Gautam has announced to launch the scheme on November 26. The finance department and the Cabinet have approved the move, asserted sources.
Delhi Free Civil Service Coaching for SC / ST Students 2018
The main objective of this Free Civil Service Coaching scheme is to encourage the students who are unable to pay the fees for coaching of civil exams. under which free entrance coaching will be provided for Scheduled Caste (SC) and Scheduled Tribe (ST) students preparing for civil services, judicial services, banking, engineering, medicine, and other competitive examinations.
Detail Free civil services coaching launched for SC/ST Students 2018
* The Delhi government will provide free coaching to the Scheduled Caste (SC) and Scheduled Tribe (ST) students.
* Along with the free coaching scheme the government will also provide Rs. 2500 per month for the expense of books.
* The assistance will be started for 100 students and extended to 5,000 students.
* Students whose family income is less than Rs 2 lakh will get 100 per cent assistance, while families with income of Rs 2-6 lakh will get 75 per cent assistance.
* An advertisement will be put out by the department of SC/ST informing coaching centres about the scheme and the department will reach out to institutes and ask them to voluntarily register with the scheme.
* If the student qualifies for the eligibility test of that coaching centre, then he/she can apply for the financial support for the fee.
* The government is “translating dreams of Baba Saheb into action by making education accessible and available to poor, SC/STs, OBCs, minorities and other vulnerable sections of the society”.
Free civil services coaching launched for SC/ST Students 2018, Govt Announces Free IAS, Engineering Coaching to SC/ST Students 2018
How To Apply|Apply Online|Online Registration|Online Form|Details|Benefit| Eligibility Criteria|Objective|Online Application form