Delhi Development Authority (DDA) Housing Scheme 2018 । 21,000 Flats with 430 sq. ft । Application Form Download :- The dream to own a house got a little closer to reality. In 2018, Delhi Development Authority’s will be building more than 20,000 flats in premier colonies of Delhi such as Vasant Kunj, Jasola, Dwarka, Narela and Rohini. The flats, which will be launched under 2018 housing scheme, will be sold across the categories of HIG, MIG, LIG, and EWS. The housing scheme would be launched in June 2018.
The Delhi Development Authority will launch DDA Housing Scheme 2018 with 21,000 flats in June this year. In the new housing scheme, the surrendered flats of the last house plans will not be included between 2016 and 2017. This latest housing scheme is bigger and better and new flats will be more spacious with a minimum of 430 square feet area. Apart from this, all eligible allocations can get interest subsidy of Rs 2.67 lakhs from 1.40 lakh under the CLSS component of Prime Minister Housing Scheme (Urban).
Before applying, all applicants can visit new buildings in Vasant Kunj, Dwarka, Rohini, Narail, Siraspur, Jasolon. For more information, visit dda.org.in. This plan is going to start its housing scheme 2018, in this June, Delhi Development Authority (DDA), in which about 21,000 flats are proposed.
Instead of adding and bringing back the surrendered flats in the new scheme, DDA has decided not to include these 6,500 flats in the 2018 plan and instead make them more attractive for buyers. Can design change He said, “We are investigating the possibility of merging two bedroom flats in a two bedroom flat
Impotent Details Delhi Development Authority (DDA) Housing Scheme 2018
* DDA will present 21,000 new units – 1 BHK, 2 BHK and 3 BHK mix. Where these units will come, Dwarka, Jasola, Narail, Rohini and Vasant Kunj will be included.
* Though the price limits of these units are not being fixed, these units will be larger than before. For example, 1BH units will spread over 430 square feet (SFFT) instead of 323 square feet.
* Most units are expected to be in the low-income group (LIG) category whereas other small units will be offered in the category of economically weaker sections.
* No surrendered units will be allocated for the new plan to avoid the situation like 2017, when more than 6,500 units were surrendered in 12,000 allotted units. The reason for dedication was that the apartments were very small.
* This time, DDA is working to bring changes in the design of the apartment. For example, a recent plan to merge two 1 BHK units was announced to build a 2 BHK apartment.
* This time DDA also focuses on the formation of high room size, attached balcony and high bathroom with a bathroom.
How To Apply|Apply Online|Online Registration|Online Form|Details|Benefit|Eligibility Criteria|Objective|Online Application form