Delhi Aam Aadmi Health Card Yojana / Scheme :- Delhi government announce Aam Aadmi Health Card Scheme / Yojana to all residents of the city. Delhi government is planning to introduce “Aam Aadmi health card” which will cover all 1.8 crore residents of Delhi. According to the government, the health card, which is expected to be launched later this year, will have electronic health record of all residents like medical history, ongoing treatment and prescription details. As per the EOI, the government will issue health cards to all residents including toddlers and senior citizens through which they will get free medical services in the state-run healthcare institutions such as hospitals, mohalla clinics and poly clinics.
Delhi Aam Aadmi Health Card Scheme / Yojana 2018 -19
The DGHS has said interested companies and agencies can submit their proposals on the proposed card by February 28. “The health card will be provided to every citizen. For initial registration, a person aged 18 years and above will have to provide his or her voter identity card of Delhi and Aadhaar Card. “Health card will be issued to those aged more than one year only after their Aadhaar Card number is provided,” a senior government official said.
The official said that electronic health record of all persons will be collated through a centralised web-based application. “The move will facilitate residents of Delhi -approximately 1.8 crore in number – in availing of health care facilities by issuing ‘aam aadmi health card,” the EOI stated. The government said the proposed health insurance scheme, announced by health minister Satyendra Jain last year, will also be launched for the people of Delhi.
Details Aam Aadmi Health Card Scheme / Yojana 2018 – 19
* The Delhi Government will provide these health cards to all citizens who are 18 years of age or older.
* To avail of this scheme, each candidate should get his Delhi Voter ID Card or Aadhar Card.
* The government will only provide health card to those people whose age is more than 1 year of getting their Aadhaar card / number.
* The Delhi Government is going to launch a centralized web-based application for the management of electronic health records of all citizens.
* This scheme will benefit more than 1.8 crore inhabitants of Delhi. Apart from this, this scheme will be able to take advantage of health care facilities through Aam Aadmi Health Card.
* Apart from this, after receiving these health cards, people can get free medical services in many hospitals, Mohalla clinics and poly clinics.
* The official said that the electronic health records of all individuals will be linked through a centralized web-based application.