Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Shetkari Sanman Yojana 2017 (CSMSSY) :- Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Shetkari Sanman Yojana 2017 beneficiaries list has been uploaded at csmssy.in. Farmers may check CSMSSY District-Wise Beneficiaries List who filled the online application form under for loan under the scheme. Earlier, the Maharashtra government issued in accordance with the list of farmers under CSMSSY2017 Chatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Shetkari Sanman Yojana 2017.
Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Shetkari Sanman Yojana 2017 (CSMSSY)
armers who have filled the online application form for the loan scheme for women, the Maharashtra government had released the csmssy2017 according to the list of farmers under the Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Sekhkari Samman Yojna 2017. Now farmers can check the csmssy list of 2017 beneficiaries. Earlier, Maharashtra Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis announced that farmers will get relief from the relief before October and the government has fulfilled its promise.
The Kisan Karz Maafi scheme would be applicable for the loans disbursed by Nationalized Banks, Private Banks, Rural, Gramin Banks and District Central Cooperative Banks. After the announcement of Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Sekkari Samman Yojna 2017, the CSMSSY 2017 list of applicants has now been released by the Maharashtra government. Maharashtra farm loan waiver Online Registration was done on the official website.
Benefit of Shetkari Sanman Yojana Maharashtra
* The farmers who have repaid their crop loans for the years 2015-16 and 2016-17 by 30.6.2016 and 30.6.2017 respectively would be eligible for incentive of 25% of the loan amount or Rs. 25000/- whichever is low.
* Farmers who have restructured their crop loan for the year from 2012-13 to 2015-16 and who are defaulter or have re-payed their loan as on the due date will also be eligible for the benefit under the Kisan Karz Maafi Maharasatra.
Setkari Samman Scheme 2017 Beneficiary List
To check the list of beneficiaries under Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Sekkari Samman Yojana 2017, farmers visit the official website csmssy.in.
* Click on the list of beneficiaries (beneficiary list).
* Now a form will be opened in the next tab Fill in the district, taluka, village panchayat and bank details etc.
Click Search Options.
* The names of beneficiary farmers were released online through this scheme, which the eligible farmers could easily know.
* Then applicants need to click on “List of Beneficiaries” link.
* CSMSSY 2017 beneficiaries list will appear on screen.
* Check your name in farmers beneficiaries list carefully.
* Download/Take printout of list for future use.
After the announcement of the list of Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Shetkari Sanman Yojana 2017, Maharashtra Government has now released the list of beneficiaries of the CSMSSY 2017. Maharashtra Farm Loan Waiver Scheme Online Registration was done on the official website. The farmers who had filled the applications under this Maharashtra Debt Waiver scheme can check their name according to their district. The names of beneficiary farmers were released online through this scheme, which the eligible farmers could easily know.
How To Apply|Apply Online|Online Registration|Online Form|Details|Benefit| Eligibility Criteria|Objective|Online Application form