Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme । Apply Online :- Bihar Government has finally launched the Student Credit Card Scheme in the state from 2nd October. The state government is planning to provide education loans of up to 4 Lakh to 12th pass students under the student credit card scheme. Under the scheme, govt aims to provide credit cards to about 5 Lakh students within 2016-17.
Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme । Apply Online
The applications for the Bihar Student Credit Card Scheme are being invited online through the website at www.7nishchay-yuvaupmission.bihar.gov.in and mobile app. The state government has launched the online portal (Mobile App Soon) for the student credit card scheme online applications.
How to Apply Online for Student Credit Card Scheme
* Students will have to fill the basic details on the mobile app or online portal.
* Students will receive an One Time Password on their mobile number and e-mail ID.
* After entering the received OTP in the mobile app or the portal, a new form will open where the students will have to submit their personal details. After submitting this, three options will open.
* Select Student Credit Card from the three options and a new application form will open.
* Fill the required details in the application form and submit it using the submit button.
* After submitting the application form, the students will be given a unique identification number. This unique ID number will be sent on their mobile number and e-mail ID.
* Students will also receive the PDF copy of the submitted application form and the details of documents required on their e-mail ID. The application form and the documents will be required at the counter.
Documents Required for Student Credit Card Scheme
* Admission related certificate or selection certificate from the higher education institution.
* Detailed document of the fee for the education, to be issued by the institution.
* Resident certificate.
* 12th Pass certificate.
* Self attested copy of the online filled application form with passport size latest photo pasted on it.
* PAN Card
* Two photographs each of student, parents and the guarantor.
* Family income certificate of last year and Form-16.
* Income return on last two years.
* Last 6 month statement of bank accounts of parents.
* Income tax deposit receipt, if any in case of advance tax, property tax or municipal committee tax.
* Other personal identification documents such as AADHAR card, Passport, voter ID card or Driving License etc.
After collecting all the documents, students will have to visit the counters on the appointed date. There will be a single application form format for student credit card scheme which will be applicable at all banks.
How To Apply|Apply Online|Online Registration|Online Form|Details|Benefit| Eligibility Criteria|Objective|Online Application form