Bihar Madarsa Board Scholarship is an initiative of Bihar state government for the students taking education in Madarasa. The government has introduced Madarsa board scholarship for meritorious madrasa students. In the state cabinet meeting, the chief minister Nitish Kumar has approved the meeting and additional secretary, cabinet secretariat department, Upendra Nath Pandey told the media about the approval of scholarship scheme for Madarasa students.
Bihar Madarsa Board Scholarship for Meritorious Students 2018
Both boys and girls securing first division in Fauqania (Class 10) exams of Bihar State Madrasa Education Board will be included in the Mukhyamantri Vidyarthi Protsahan Yojana (Chief Minister students’ incentive scheme). And for Molvi (Class 12) exams, only girl students securing first division will be included under the schemeThe scholarship assistance will help the students to overcome from the fee burden and help their parents to encourage their children for education.
BSMEB Patna Scholarship for Fauqania & Molvi
* The government has taken a decision in the cabinet meeting and announced to financial help the meritorious students of BSMEB Patna.
* Boys and girls who secure 1st division in the Fauquania (10th) examinations will be included in Mukhyamantri Vidyarthi Protsahan Yojana (MMVPY).
* The second component of the scheme will only benefit the girls students. Girls who secure first division in Molvi examination (Class 12th) will be included in MMVPY.
* To take the benefit of this scheme the candidates must be in passed out in 10th or 12th class in Madarsa.
* Both and boys and girls of 10th (Fauqania) can take the benefit of this scheme.
* To take the benefit of this scheme the candidates must secure first division in BSMEB examination.
* Only girl students of class 12th (Molvi) can apply under Bihar Madrasa Scholarship Scheme.
* Under the scheme, financial assistance will be provided to the students and the scheme will help the students to overcome from the fee burden.
* The application and registration will soon be invited from the students for providing them the scholarship amount.
How To Apply|Apply Online|Online Registration|Online Form|Details|Benefit| Eligibility Criteria|Objective|Online Application form