Bihaan Scheme Under Swarna Jayanti Rozgar Yojana Chhattisgarh govt. :- The Chief Minister of Chhattisgarh has introduced “Big Scheme” Bihaan Scheme for women of Chhattisgarh. Under this scheme, the government will provide cheap loans to women’s aid groups for empowerment of women. This scheme is a major step in the direction of the women’s empowerment plan, because this scheme is focused only on the women of Chhattisgarh. The Chief Minister said that earlier Swarna Jayanti Employment Scheme was run for livelihood and Swavalamban in the villages. In which women and men had equal participation. Now the state government has changed its name to the Bihan Yojana (Beahan means morning) and now this scheme is completely devoted to women. Under this, women self-help groups are being formed.
Bihaan Scheme Under Swarna Jayanti Rozgar Yojana Chhattisgarh govt. Online Application
The Chief Minister said that more than one lakh 24 thousand self-help groups have been set up under the State Rural Livelihood Mission. Chhattisgarh government has decided to provide easy and cheap lending to women self-help groups. The State Government has also provided easy and low interest loans to women self-help groups. In the last 5 years, the state government has distributed a loan amount of about Rs.1,151 crore for about 90,000 SHGs.
The women have received National Level Acknowledgment for SHGs for their work in solid waste management. These groups collect solid waste, process it and convert it into fertilizers, which can be sold for income. The women belonging to about 44 blocks in 20 districts have become bankers. Under this scheme, SHG provides door bank facility from door to door. This Baihan Yojana will strengthen women belonging to villages and rural areas.
Impotent Factor of Bihaan Scheme Chhattisgarh govt.
* The women SHG employs employment oriented and income generating activities.
* SHG now produces rice through organic farming which is in great demand in metro cities.
* Some SHGs have started producing LED bulbs instead of producing candles.
* Women have received National Level Acknowledgment for their work in SHG for solid waste management.
* These groups collect solid waste. Process it and convert it into fertilizers, which can be sold for income.
* Women belonging to about 44 blocks in 20 districts have become bankers.
* Under this scheme, SHG provides door bank facility from door to door.
* This big plan will strengthen women belonging to villages and rural areas.
How To Apply|Apply Online|Online Registration|Online Form|Details|Benefit|Eligibility Criteria|Objective|Download Online Application form