Azim Premji University Admission 2018 : Azim Premji University has invited online application for Azim Premji University UG Admission 2018 at azimpremjiuniversity.edu.in. The candidates who were looking for the azim premji university undergraduate courses can apply to take admission. The university is offering B.Sc. degree with majors in Physics or Biology and B.A. degree with majors in Economics or Humanities.
Azim Premji University Admission 2019
The also university provides extensive financial assistance for deserving students through full and part scholarships covering tuition fees and accommodation and food charges. Azim Premji University application form 2018 can be filled by the eligible and interested candidates at official website azimpremjiuniversity.edu.in.
|Key dates – Admissions for Postgraduate Programmes|
|Availability of Online Application Forms||Oct-17|
|Last date for receipt of completed application form||January 26, 2018|
|National Entrance Test||February 10, 2018|
|Announcement of eligible candidates for personal interview||February 27, 2018|
|Personal Interviews||March, 2018|
|Announcement of selected candidates||Mid April, 2018|
|commencement of programme||July, 2018|
Eligibility Criteria for Azim Premji University UG Admission 2018
* The candidates must be passed out class 12 / Pre University certificate from any recognized Indian Board or any valid international certificate equivalent to the Class 12.
* Applicants appearing for their final examinations by June 2018 are eligible to apply.
* Applicants who have completed their Class 12 / Pre-University board examination in 2017 are also eligible to apply.
* Applicant should not be older than 19 years of age as on July 1, 2018 and should have successfully completed 12th standard examination (or its equivalent) with a minimum of 50% marks.
How to Apply for Azim Premji University UG Admissions 2018
* Visit the official website – azimpremjiuniversity.edu.in
* Read through the course details, admission procedure, and other details before you apply.
* Click on the link on the homepage for UG applications or under the ‘Admission’s tab click on Apply for UG courses.
* A new window will open.
* Register yourself by entering all the details.
* Enter all the required details and click on ‘Register Here’
The undergraduate programme has two admissions windows- applications for early admissions close on December 5 followed by an entrance test on December 17 in Bengaluru and other cities. Interview and offer of admission will follow in Jan 2018. Applications for regular admissions close in April 2018 with the entrance test and interviews scheduled in May 2018.
How To Apply|Apply Online|Online Registration|Online Form|Details|Benefit| Eligibility Criteria|Objective|Online Application form