Assam Deen Dayal Divyangajan Sahajya Yojana :- The Hon’ble Vice President of India Mr. M Venkaiah Naidu had called an inclusive society with no discrimination against differently abled people. He launched a new scheme for the deferentially abled people of the Assam. The name of the scheme is Deen Dayal Divyangajan Sahajya Yojana. This scheme was launched on the auspicious occasion of International Day of Persons with Disabilities. During the launching program of the scheme, Naidu said that the people who are differentially abled should be treated with empathy and not sympathy.
Assam Deen Dayal Divyangajan Sahajya Yojana
Under the Deen Dayal Divyangajan Sahajya Scheme Assam Government will provide one-time grant of Rs. 5,000 for treatment to the Divyang`s in the state. In his address the Vice President said it is very important to change the mind set of the people towards differently abled. He congratulated state government`s Pranam Act and their efforts towards divyang`s in the state and state government employees for the contributions they make to senior citizens and divynags. The Vice President has asked the government authorities to make sure that all the public places and services are accessible to the differently abled so that they never loose any opportunity. He also asked banks to provide easy loans to the divyangs.
Details & Highlights of Deen Dayal Divyangajan Sahajya Achoni
* The main objective of this scheme is to provide financial assistance to the Divyangjans of the state for their treatment.
* The state government of Assam will provide one-time grant of Rs. 5000 to the disabled people for their treatment.
* The scheme will cover around 4.5 lakh divyangjans of the State and an amount of Rs. 250 crore has been allocated in the state budget.
* In the first phase of implementation, one lakh identified beneficiaries would receive the financial assistance.
* According to 2011 census, India is home to 2.21 per cent of the total 15 per cent of differently abled population across the globe, he pointed out.
* Financial Assistance will be given in form of One time grant
* It will help in making records of Disabled persons in the state
How To Apply|Apply Online|Online Registration|Online Form|Details|Benefit| Eligibility Criteria|Objective|Online Application form