Application Form Laptop Bhagya Yojana Karnataka :- Karnataka State government has launched the Free Laptop Distribution Scheme named as “Laptop Bhagya scheme”. The Karnataka Social Welfare Department has decided to provide free laptops for students. Over 36,000 Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe students studying in professional courses will get laptops from the State government under the Free Laptop Bhagya scheme.
Application Form Free Laptop Bhagya Yojana Karnataka
It is estimated that Rs. 112 crore is allocated for this Laptop Bhagya Scheme and pointed out that each student will get a laptop, which will cost Rs. 30,000 to Rs. 35,000. These Free laptops will be provided to the students are doing professional courses and belongs to SC/ST category.
Karnataka Free Laptop Scheme 2017-2018 Eligibility
* Students must belong SC and ST category.
* Only SC/ST category students are eligible for this scheme.
* Students must be 12th standard pass.
* Students should be studying in their first year of graduation.
* Must be resident of Karnataka.
* Students family income should be less than 2.5 lakh annually.
Documents Required For Laptop Bhagya Scheme
* Attach all the required documents such as:
* Students Caste Certificate.
* Candidates Family Income Certificate
* Students 10th, 12th Marksheet
* Candidates Bonfide Certificate
* Income certificate along with the form.
How to Apply| Laptop Bhagya Scheme|
* First make sure you are eligible.
* You can visit the Official website http://www.dce.kar.nic.in/freelaptop.html and look for the section Laptop Bhagya & Apply. Or
* Download the application form from the link provided at the end of the article.
* Take out a printout
* Fill in the application form carefully and attach a passport size photograph
Apply LinkApplication Form Laptop Bhagya Yojana Karnataka
How To Apply|Apply Online|Online Registration|Online Form|Details|Benefit| Eligibility Criteria|Objective|Online Application form