ambedkar awas yojana online application,aavedan apply online,online registration,online form,online application form,download pdf form,notification,website, helpline number,List,Suchi,benefit,eligibility criteria,status,objective,last date,Jila War Suchi,District Wise List, Block Wise,Village Wise List, Beneficiary Suchi,ambedkar yojana house 2019,dr ambedkar naweenikaran yojna application form,ambedkar home scheme,dr br ambedkar awas yojana 2019,ambedkar awas yojana status,sc st loan scheme in haryana,housing scheme in haryana
Application form Ambedkar Aawas Navinikaran Yojana Haryana
Application Form Ambedkar Aawas Navinikaran Yojana Haryana। Registration : Haryana Scheduled and Backward Class Welfare Department has launched the “Ambedkar Aawas Navinikaran Yojana” for Scheduled Caste, Vimukta Jati and Tipriwas Caste people living below the poverty line. Earlier this scheme was named as “Aawas Navinikaran Yojana” but now the government has changed the scheme name to “Ambedkar Aawas Navinikaran Yojana”.
A grant of 25 thousand rupees for the house repairs was given to the people under Ambedkar Aawas Navinikaran Yojana. To avail the benefits of this House Renewal Scheme of Haryana, people have visited the department’s website. Government has invited people of these categories to come forward to take advantage of Ambedkar Navinikaran Scheme so that the dream of Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi to give accommodation to all by 2022 also.
Ambedkar Aawas Navinikaran Yojana Haryana। Registration
This application can be made on the departmental website under the Aawas Navinikaran Yojana / Ambedkar Aawas Navinikaran Scheme. For more information on this Aavas Navinikaran Yojana, the concerned district / tehsil welfare officer can contact. For more information about Eligibility for application, documents required for application, online registration and online registration.
Eligibility of Ambedkar Aawas Navinikaran Yojana
1. Applicant should be a resident of Haryana.
2. Candidate must belong to Scheduled Caste, Vimukta Jati and Tipriwas Caste.
3.This grant amount will be sent to the applicant’s bank account.
4. The name of the applicant must be in the BPL list.
5. After using the amount, the applicant has to give it its utility certification.
6. This grant amount will be sent to the applicant’s bank account.
7. The applicant should have his own house.
8. The house must be built at least 10 years.
9. Applicant must be a resident of Haryana and should be a Scheduled Caste/ Denotified Tribes.
10. Applicant should have a plot of 50 sq. yard in village and 35 sq. yard in urban areas.
Documents Required Ambedkar Aawas Navinikaran Yojana
1. Aadhar Card of Candidate
2. Bank Account of Candidate
3. Ration card of Candidate
4. Voter card of Candidate
5. Death certificate (widow female) of Candidate
6. Caste certificate of Candidate
7. Plot / land certificate of Candidate
8. Income certificate of Candidate
9. Rent Receipt of Candidate
Application Process Ambedkar Aawas Navinikaran Yojana
1. Candidate have to visit official website.
2. Download the “application form” by clicking on the following link.
3. Fill the downloaded form completely.
4. Attach the documents with the application form.
5. Submit to the concerned District / Tehsil Welfare Department.
How to apply
1. Persons willing to apply can have application form from the office of DWO/TWO in the month of April and September.
2. After filling application all necessary document such as BPL list, ration card, proof of land ect. be submitted to DWO/TWO office.
Apply LinkAmbedkar Aawas Navinikaran Yojana Haryana
दोस्तों यदि आप को इस योजना के बारे में और अधिक जानकारी चाहिए तो निचे कमेंट बॉक्स में कमेंट कर दे।
Notification के लिए आप Subscribe to Notification Bell को दबा दें।